3 Hour Hardcore Ladder Race - September 3

would like to try it too ... but unfortunately I am on a birthday party ... damn real life ;)
weee great news thank you for care about eu players
What do I need to do to play on this ladder??

Do I only need to make a character in hardcore or what?
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArogatsGaming
"
Arogat wrote:

Last time about 30 mins before event you were able to create a new char. During the creation you were able to select a new league where normally you only see Default and Hardcore. This would then put your char in the league. You would spawn but be unable to move in game. When they flipped the switch for the event to start you were able to move.
idk is first time for me too,but i suppose wait till 21:00 (gmt+2) and prepare to choose new leader/league option for new char :) now is available only 2 normal/hc (NZ is gmt+12)

ooops i'm slow a bit in this morning :)
Last edited by pupp3t on Sep 2, 2011, 9:23:32 AM
"
zoL wrote:
"
Arogat wrote:

Last time about 30 mins before event you were able to create a new char. During the creation you were able to select a new league where normally you only see Default and Hardcore. This would then put your char in the league. You would spawn but be unable to move in game. When they flipped the switch for the event to start you were able to move.

Thanks a lot =)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArogatsGaming
I'll be there, and I'll be streaming it most likely.
Joined Closed Beta 20th August 2011
Actually I won't say that, I'll be wrong and I won't tell it haha.
Last edited by Utukku on Sep 2, 2011, 10:13:11 AM
See you Saturday

discord.gg/brNDd44: The french discord
Thanks for the event to distract everyone from complaining about the patch not being ready yet.. =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info