3 Hour Hardcore Ladder Race - September 3

sounds nice,mord where you didnt see you online from ages ?
Hey Bulkathos :)

I had to work a massive amount of over time from this Hurricane Irene, Im a police officer, so I was working basically 16 hour shifts trying to evacuate people, and then during/after the storm, trying to clear up the damaged areas, and clear roadways and such.

I should be ready to game by this weekend, as most of the things that the Police can do, have been done, and its now up to the power companies and the road departments to take care of the rest. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Beta Tester Since: v0.9.0
Proud Host of Aug 2011 Fan Art Contest
Nova is not dangerous at all until Ruthless really. AT ALL. The winner of this will 100% be someone using nova. If they aren't I will write a 1000 word essay apologizing.

The only other possible contender I can think of is someone abusing flicker strike + frenzy charge on death. If they have a bunch of strong 2h weapons stashed, given the 3 hrs it might be possible.

I'll be working during this time sadly.

"
Chris wrote:
In the last 0.9.1 event, the winning team used a Shock Nova Witch and Ice Nova Templar.

btw Draege was an ice nova witch, not a templar.

"
znowstorm wrote:
If they have a bunch of strong 2h weapons stashed, given the 3 hrs it might be possible.

Pretty sure just like the last event, this will be a brand new server so no pre-found items will be there. Since it says the ladder char will be moved to normal hardcore after event.
Last edited by zoL on Sep 2, 2011, 1:01:32 AM
"
zoL wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
In the last 0.9.1 event, the winning team used a Shock Nova Witch and Ice Nova Templar.

They were both Witches? Oops!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Even though I can't attend I think I might just do a 3hr run in hardcore to see what I can get. Got my build sorted, just need 3hrs...tomorrow night!
Any chance two leagues could be run? To account for different timezones.

I'm in NZ but don't wanna play from 7am-10am on a Sunday :( couldn't be at the peak of my game at that time of day!
"
Chris wrote:
"
zoL wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

They were both Witches? Oops!

Thats right Chris, you leave us Templar out of range of your Nerf Hammer please!! :)

*Chants: Hit the Witch! Hit the Witch!* :)
Beta Tester Since: v0.9.0
Proud Host of Aug 2011 Fan Art Contest
going to try for sure :)
Mirror of Kalandra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info