beta questions

so to get in the beta by the random thing i just have to have this account signed up and wait? and since the chance isnt that likely should i just pay atleast $10 and get the beta access? also, does anything from the beta carry over to the live game?
open beta is coming in december (no official date yet) but you can support this great "free to play"-game by spending some money for the efforts the devs had creating and now have running it.
for the money you get ingame points which you can already spend on stash tabs and in closed beta you get an kiwi as ingame pet which fas no functionality other than running with you ingame.

when open beta comes, EVERYTHING EXCEPT your points, your ingame experience, the char's names and a certain type of amulet (demigod presence) if you won any of the weekend races is wiped.

edit: corrected some statements which were not clear (sry english is not my native language)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 28, 2012, 9:03:00 AM
so i wont keep anything that i gain for the character levels? w2hat abotu the character names? or just left with my account? and this do things transfer from open beta to the real game once its released?
"
Kathandrax wrote:
so i wont keep anything that i gain for the character levels? w2hat abotu the character names? or just left with my account? and this do things transfer from open beta to the real game once its released?

You won't keep any levels or items (exception are Demigods amulets, which are rewards for winning races), but you will keep your character names (and anything purchased with money - e.g. stash tabs (only the tabs not the items in them though ;)))

And yes your characters won't get wiped after open beta (so those made during open beta will transfer into the released game)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Nov 27, 2012, 2:27:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info