Son, where is the gamma, its halfassed important

you said it needed post processing, I post processed you. You left me all alone, lets adjust for horrible monitors.
HAIL SATAN!

What?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I would also really like to see an option to adjust gamma ingame - its not offered in the settings of all gpu cards, and even if so, its not that easy to find the right setting, outside the game.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
I would also really like to see an option to adjust gamma ingame - its not offered in the settings of all gpu cards, and even if so, its not that easy to find the right setting, outside the game.

Is that what he is trying to say? The title of the thread says as much, but his post makes as much sense as a fat person on a pony.
"
ciknay wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

Is that what he is trying to say? The title of the thread says as much, but his post makes as much sense as a fat person on a pony.

Yes thats what he's trying to say, and I agree with him. Gamma adjustment would be really nice.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
"
tramshed wrote:
you said it needed post processing, I post processed you. You left me all alone, lets adjust for horrible monitors.

QFT
+1 for sure. Been playing quite some time , and the other night decided i wanted to make things a little darker, discovered the complete lack of this setting, and so many more in the graphics options.

That said , it is a beta, and im sure GGG will add more options through the life of the client.

Give it time i suppose.
GGG - Why you no?
"

I smell some Google translation....
"
Technomage wrote:
"

I smell some Google translation....

AHA

Now it all makes sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info