1.0.0e Patch Notes

hope there is going to be a flowing damage kinda thing or dmg meter
"
caoool wrote:
hope there is going to be a flowing damage kinda thing or dmg meter

I really hope such thing will NOT enter the game (And, actually, I doubt it will)
"
"
dlrr wrote:
cool stuff! anything on when we can hide guild chat?

had to be one of us to ask that!

---

I had no idea my officers were offered the chance to kick me. now they can kick themselves for not taking the chance instead...

Wahahaha! I guess there's a time and place for conversations about nice new and shiny kiwi decks...
"
Zaorish_9 wrote:
:(

Please don't nerf monsters just because they are hard and newbies complain! POE's unforgiving difficulty is one of the things I love most about it. Caliga and Devourers were absolutely fine if you knew how to deal with them.

Anyways, people are going to complain about the Ice Frog Monsters next - Pls don't nerf them!

Level 58 Ranger
just as I thought.

If you think devourers were balanced I'm sure you haven't met them on merciless.
"
"
Zaorish_9 wrote:

Please don't nerf monsters just because they are hard and newbies complain! POE's unforgiving difficulty is one of the things I love most about it. Caliga and Devourers were absolutely fine if you knew how to deal with them.

Anyways, people are going to complain about the Ice Frog Monsters next - Pls don't nerf them!

Level 58 Ranger
just as I thought.

If you think devourers were balanced I'm sure you haven't met them on merciless.

Not to mention maps, white devourers can 2shot you.
"
Zaorish_9 wrote:

I dont know about the devourers late game, but caliga at normal was ridiculous, even with 75% lightning resist, you got owned by his traps.

He could kill a melee char with 75% resist that used a fist with life on hit that had block chance applied to spells (about 20% spellblock) and about 1.2k max hp, 30hp/sec while using a 600 hp pot to regenerating your health as well. All this while spanking him in a corner as not to run over his traps :/

That is simply not balanced on NORMAL...

To put it in perspective, the same char could facetank almost the entire dominus fight (had to watch out for those red orbs stacking up for hefty DoT), and got screwed over by a caliga big time.

This nerf was well deserved.

edit: typo
Last edited by Respwner on Oct 30, 2013, 8:11:10 AM
"

Fixed a bug where a Guild Officer would be shown an option to kick the Guild Leader.

I find this hilarious for some reason.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
Fixed a bug where a Guild Officer would be shown an option to kick the Guild Leader.

Damn. This was my sleeve card in case Charan got out of hand :P
Devourer and normal/cruel Caliga adjustments were well warranted. If anyone's sad to see them nerfed, you almost certainly hadn't done maps as a new character. Glad to see them get rebalanced!

Good fixes all around, hopefully Dominus is stable for everyone now.
SWEET!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info