All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

What a retarded achievement. Just finished with 189/190. LOL
I give up.
"
romario711 wrote:
What a retarded achievement. Just finished with 189/190. LOL
I give up.

Try few times :) On my 3rd char - fallowing all as described - i got my 190/190.

It CAN be done :D

P.S. I did it between current/last leagues, on standard, where I have most items to just lvl. Duelist culler/leap slam, if I remember correctly.
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Jan 5, 2015, 7:45:21 AM
Is there any way to see a running total on the character you are playing?

Or do you just have to hope that you see 190/190 after you complete the game?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
Is there any way to see a running total on the character you are playing?

Or do you just have to hope that you see 190/190 after you complete the game?

It shows your highest count on a single character, Thankfully before doing this my highest count was a 43 / 190 so as soon as I hit 44 on my new character it was giving me live updates. Follow the spread sheet exactly. Though undead rhoas can be grabbed in first difficulty, Basically mud flats, run to glyph wall, go back, get that dialog, then grab the stuff for the wall from the nests and go back to get undead rhoas, then after that you do fetid pool.

I had a hell of a time being 1 dialog short for a tad bit because I forgot to click on the book before going in to brutus to get the Marcus Lioneye dialog from bestel, spent 4 hours to figure that out and get my counts even on the sheet.

Plot out your bandit kills before starting. I'm doing arc caster so the ones on the spreadsheet worked for me, 40 life from oak in the first one, then 4% cast speed in the second one, the book of regret in merciless means I'll end up with a passive point so i'm good. As stated the book has to be to switch to eramir. For the darkness before killing Vaal you need to trigger the darkness before killing any of the bandit lords, grab the waypoint in wetlands, then talk to oak, get the first darkness dialogue and go talk to the others. You can ignore the help or kill bandit choice up top and just click on them again to get dialogue even before choosing to help them.

Suggestion, As you grab every dialog color the number tab there green signalling that you got it. I have the spreadsheet open on another monitor and am constantly going back to it to tick off new dialogs.

As someone else said. DO this on standard, or standard challenge league (I'm doing it in torment) means if you die you can just continue on.

When I am done I am going to reformat the sheet to make this even easier to follow then the current one is, It's functional but in not that easy to follow.
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Jan 6, 2015, 9:12:16 AM
You can actually get 179 from the first run, You get a Dialogue about Undead Rhoa's from Bestel when you kill the one in The Fetid Pool. Just keep creating new instances to get it. After the Cruel Run you should have 185 out 190. Making sure to help Tolman before Clarissa in Act 3 and help a 2nd Bandit. In Merciless you will need to help a 3rd Bandit and remember to talk to all of them about "The Darkness". After Helping your 3rd one and listening about The Darkness you should be at 188 out of 190. Then you need to Use a Book of Reform (By getting one with 20 Orb of Regrets) and talk to Eramir for another Dialogue. Then you will be at 189/190. After that go to the Bandit you helped on Merciless and Kill Them. Talk to Eramir and then Greust will have your last Dialouge.

Use this link for a Step by Step Guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am1r8CEVMijZdHNCbm5hQXZQbHhyUzkyQ2p0S2xDcmc#gid=0

Also this Guide is not mine it is a Copy from someone else who said you may copy and use it. I do not take any credit for the Guide.
Last edited by Lionheart295 on Jan 23, 2015, 1:35:07 AM
"
Lionheart295 wrote:
"(...) In Merciless you will need to help a 3rd Bandit and remember to talk to all of them about "The Darkness"."

Just a question: How do I go about it?
I mean, when I talk to the bandits they ask me to [help] or [kill], so I can't really talk to them.

Finished Normal with friggin' 178/190, after following the guide and spreadsheets step by step... problem is that I got the Undead Rhoas talk, so I should be at 179/190 instead - I am 1 talk short for some reason, crosschecking every chat option from this guide now on Cruel but so far I can't seem to find what is missing.

edit - Finally figured out which one I was missing:
It was Helena's "Ancient Gateway".
To get this conversation, you actually need to reach the Tree Roots / Vaal Ruins' Entrance (@ The Riverways) at least once before going there to actually open it, so be sure to go there before you get the Baleful Gem + Maligaro's Spike OR you lose this conversation forever - and it is actually quite easy to miss this friggin' entrance if you are not actively looking for it.
The spreadsheet lists this conversation as automatic after rescuing Helena, but THAT ISN'T THE CASE.
Last edited by jes_ish on Jan 27, 2015, 4:08:14 PM
Probably the most annoying achievement in the game.

http://s2.postimg.org/dt9lnvcex/2015_01_30_00001.jpg

Did it following the spreadsheet on the OP, only confusing part was bandits..
Last edited by AtomicCB on Jan 30, 2015, 1:43:24 AM
I am in act 1 cruel 179/190. I didn't get a credit for undead rhoas. Not sure if it's doable at tha point still trying.
And i did it. Took me 3 chars I think.
The tricky part I think is killing bandits in right order as mentioned in this thread.
I did it like that
Alira Kraityn Help Oak
Kraityn Oak Help Alira
Oak Alira Help Kraityn

The one dialogue that I was missing is the Maramoa crossing the river when you reach the blockade in warehouse sewers. There are few crossing the river dialogues from Maramoa so you just go back frequntly to her for next part. It can be done in any difficulty.
I think I did this in one sitting.

Don't wanna do it again, ever.
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info