Open Beta WIPE or let players save their stuff !!!

I have been playing this excellent game for about year already and have been looking for some things very long(some uniques or just very good equipment) and I can't find similar things. There will be wipe before OB and all our stuff will be deleted...that's very sad cause I was looking for proper items for my build a lot of time and I spend lots of orbs to buy them or made 5-linked armor etc. I think that many people have many rare orbs that's hard to find...they collected them for a very long time.If there will be wipe it will be boring to collect everything again and there will be no aim for many people to play(what is very very sad).
So please GGG let us just have some stuff saved - not the lvl of characters of course.Thank you very much and keep going forward GGG :D
troll post?
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
"
Funcrusher wrote:
troll post?

Must be, even my grammar is better.
Sorry OP
but final wipe is must have.
„Never underestimate one's greediness.”
You've played for a year and still are using a 5L......
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

not everyone plays everyday or plays the same way you do.
I have been playing for about a year now as well, and i have had exactly 3 5L's.
my highest lvl character is 73, and I have about 15 characters around 50ish, I have more fun this way.
If you like playing differently then that's fine, but please stop it whit this elitism.

and yeah not sure if op is a troll or not...
Last edited by dragonbite on Nov 5, 2012, 5:55:12 PM
"
marquen wrote:
Sorry OP
but final wipe is must have.

Agree. I would go even further though. We should have a wipe every January 1st.
There should be 'the Apocalypse device' (APD), which is a league unique, and only one can exist in the league at any one time.

The person in possession of APD can choose to activate it and trigger a countdown timer that lasts for seven days. During these seven days, the chance of rare mob spawns incrementally increases by 14% each 24hr period, while quantity and rarity drops increase by the same amount over the same time.

If another APD drops during the Apocalypse event, the timer stops and everything goes back to normal.

If the seven day timer expires, the league resets.

The APD should be tradeable.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
dragonbite wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

not everyone plays everyday or plays the same way you do.
I have been playing for about a year now as well, and i have had exactly 3 5L's.
my highest lvl character is 73, and I have about 15 characters around 50ish, I have more fun this way.
If you like playing differently then that's fine, but please stop it whit this elitism.

and yeah not sure if op is a troll or not...

Prolly shouldve added:

/sarcasm

EDIT: It was what stuck out to me, because I cannot fathom how someone would think that items should not be deleted. It was a joke. Relax
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Nov 5, 2012, 8:46:18 PM
There are a lot of people who are not even playing at the moment because they are waiting for open beta. Personally all I really do is practice for races because I want to enjoy the game as much as I can when open beta comes out knowing my stuff will never go away.

So yeah.. wipe = needed.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info