just to clarify myself

There was some poeple asking me to just "shut up" on forums spamming builds and start playing them.
The fact is, this is a beta test so every build I come up with I try to share it, so other people can see it and maybe test it (since I can't test everything I come up with, I don't have the time, studying and not having a computer atm).
Still, if I had time, I'm the type of guy that shares what he has/knows so I'd do it anyway.
Btw my latest theorycrafted build is crit multiplier sword marauder(in the case you are wondering "wtf is this post about?")!
I think you should let us know about your builds, but you should also take time to test them. I'm shy of posting builds until I've played them to level 60 and know if they work or not, but that's just my take on it. However, you should, if posting multiple builds, come up with a good format to post them in.
"
Crossflip wrote:
However, you should, if posting multiple builds, come up with a good format to post them in.

mmh I'm interested in this idea. I'm generally somewhat chaotic so it could be useful. Can you point me to some ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info