Is It Just My Imagination?

Point being, we've had plenty of desync threads so far and some even have had level-headed dev responses in them.

I won't lock this but I do want it to be made clear that I see no point to the thread when the devs have responded, acknowledged it's an issue and made it clear it's a priority to deal with.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Point being, we've had plenty of desync threads so far and some even have had level-headed dev responses in them.

I won't lock this but I do want it to be made clear that I see no point to the thread when the devs have responded, acknowledged it's an issue and made it clear it's a priority to deal with.

I like

"
KoTao wrote:
Its your imagination.

Desync issues 6 months ago: Terrible
Desync issues now: Terrible

Nothings really changed, which tbh is also terrible.

Theres a server/netcode etc upgrade patch on the horizon though, hopefully that will fix what is almost certainly the games biggest issue.

What he said :)

Desync is arguably the thing that most people want to be improved above all else right now, so they are working hard to help reduce it, but from what they have said multiple times you will never be rid of it completely.
I don't see this post as a complaint at all. Anyone that does really isn't getting it, he posts because he cares.

I have been wondering if it's getting worse myself, but I also tried using whirling blades and flicker and I know those will make shit go haywire.

I think it's just as bad as it always was TBH.
Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go.
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
desync hasnt gotten worse

however server stability went down to compensate
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
So I have just tried to run the game and scanned it with my pocket desync meter and it is true. It is worse today. It turned dark orange, almost red. I think I'll quit PoE.
desync meter
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
So I have just tried to run the game and scanned it with my pocket desync meter and it is true. It is worse today. It turned dark orange, almost red. I think I'll quit PoE.
desync meter

Haha +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info