Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

1. Level one.

2. No. Pen is an on-Hit effect. Herald of Ashes only deals Fire Damage over Time, which is a constant drain as opposed to a Hit. No Hits -> no on-Hit effects.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
1. Level one.

2. No. Pen is an on-Hit effect. Herald of Ashes only deals Fire Damage over Time, which is a constant drain as opposed to a Hit. No Hits -> no on-Hit effects.

Is there anyway to improve the temporal chains effect? At level 1 it seems to make a difference in slowing down most enemies, but more would be better.

What would provide good support for Herald of ash? Does my added fire damage help?

Thanks
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
1. Nope. That's all you get.

2. Elemental Proliferation, Increased Burning Damage, Increased Area of Effect (in that order).
Added Fire Damage grants Fire Damage based on Physical Damage. Herald of Ash deals zero Physical Damage, and thus gains zero Fire Damage.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

2. Elemental Proliferation, Increased Burning Damage, Increased Area of Effect (in that order).
Added Fire Damage grants Fire Damage based on Physical Damage. Herald of Ash deals zero Physical Damage, and thus gains zero Fire Damage.

I guess I will check my gems to see if I have any of those. Thanks very much.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Conc effect? true that you are stack with a small ass area but man they burn
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
I personally found that everything already dies with just a decent Crit and Inc Burn; Conc would only be redundant damage whilst also nerfing clear speed.
Great guide, answered a lot of my questions. I am very new to the game as I have only been playing it for a few days, really seem to enjoy it. I like the complexity of the game. :)
When does pampage league end ?
Can you ppl please invest in game performance insted of skins sales ? Good game but it's more than frustrating to lose xp because of desync problems and graphic issues . For what it offers in terms of graphics the game needs some serios optimazation . Maybe i'll get a banned acc for this post but wtf you can not come out whit such a great game and fail in terms of performance ... what's the use of playing an online game if i can't do a party whit other ppl because when we all cast skills BANG freez desync and so on ..
Could someone kindly direct me to the best place that covers ALL the different recipes you trade items to the vendors for? like the chromatic 3 links and the 6 socket trading for chros and Jewelers! there seems to be ALOT of different items that can be traded depending on what the item is to even the items lvl! These are quite important especially if you are new like me and trying to get a stock pile of mats and currency going! Not to mention its gives me a good idea of what worth picking up and whats not! Also i bought some premium stash tabs today and i notced i can change the name on them but the first 4 tabs can not be changed... is there anyway to change the names on them as well? (OCD is kicking in LOL) Thanks! \m/

EDIT:ok nevermind i found it in that wiki page now i just have to copy down all the ones i need! Thanks! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Nov 13, 2014, 9:17:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info