Server Hissy Fit?

What's up with the servers? So far I have been told on 4 occasions today that four different accounts do not exist, then suddenly they do.

The I receive random disconnections, and then the site and game go down for several minutes at a time.

I know it isnt just me as the number online dropped from nearly 600 to only 113 after the most recent. What's up?
Its weird. I got same problem a while ago and decided to go run errands. Couldnt log in or even get to website. Seems like no prob on my phone atm though.
Same here, definitely something is wrong- just been twice kicked off from map, with no return option
ign: Ron
I think I got 5 or 6 disc this whole day, lost 2 map and a useless q-gem
Connections have been a bit unstable the last few days due to the severe weather in the states. The most noticeable affect on our servers is that they'll occasionally lose a bunch of EU instances, although its likely connections from other areas are also being affected.

There was also a realm crash this morning (and another yesterday) which we are investigating.

I'll also see if we can get that "account does not exist" error changed to something less misleading/distressing.
I had quite a few problems yesterday - I haven't tried today, yet - using the European gateway.
"
Hurricane Sandy is killing people and destroying lives, I can't log in!? wtf: First world problems.

That's an ironic use of that meme, because everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy is in the first world.
Yeah, this one got me. after I killed Vaal Oversoul after using over 9000 portals. and I haven't even entered the exit yet, so I have to kill him again :(

Good to hear, I thought someone was DDoS'ing the servers.
Unfortunately, the disconnects have continued today. Since downloading the patch, I've lost the connection three times, which, excluding yesterday, is exceptional for me.

For what it's worth, I'm also seeing higher latency than usual, on the European gateway. Usually, I can expect 120ms latency, whereas, I'm now seeing in excess of 200ms. I doubt this has anything to do with the US storm, as the traceroute goes directly from my location to the Softlayer nodes in London/Amsterdam.
"
Hurricane Sandy is killing people and destroying lives, I can't log in!? wtf: First world problems.

lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info