Animate Guardian

"
ApolloGist wrote:
So, I've been looking around and havnt found anything on this sooo... I think there may be an exploit with this skill.

1.When the guardian dies in pvp it does not lose its armor and stuff, the guardian will respawn, as it was, in the next match.

2.The armor bench for your hideout offers a mod to have the guardian drop the item upon death rather than destroy it...

With the two above, is it now possible to create infinite armor pieces and simply wreck the economy while getting rich off of it? Because if so, I need to get busy making infinite orbs n stuff...
No, the item is only dropped if the guardian would delete the item as it dies. Dying without losing items in PVP does not drop the item.
"
CanuckMonkey wrote:
It would be nice if you could resummon the guardian just by using the skill with no gear selected, this getting him back with everything he had previously.
You can.
"
Madhibiki wrote:
I have one question for you Mark.
If i'm crafting the mod from master that drops items on the ground when the guardian dies, and if i equipe the chest directly on the guardian (not me)

Does he still drop items ? or are they lost because i have to wear the chest myself in order to make the mod working ?

thank you kind of sir :)
The master crafted mod is "Item drops on Death if equipped by an Animated Guardian"

It does nothing if you equip it to yourself. If that item is equipped on the animated guardian, that item will drop when he dies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info