Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 1

You guys should definitely put this video on the steam page, as it really shows what PoE is about. That and because the "Launch trailer" on there looks like shit, the open beta trailer was much better.
Last edited by FrivolousSam on Oct 18, 2013, 2:53:34 AM
cannot wait until someone makes some crazy cast on hit build, with like cold nova, shock nova, molten shell, freezing pulse ect, like 8 spells lol
last map. first fight. instantly down to 35% life. from some trash mobs. a 75lv char with mana shield. this char survived only because it is ranged. as a pure melee it jas life expectancy of 2 minutes..

and thank god for removing sjotgun effect..

anyway. always liked these builds!
"
There are experimental changes since then that allow more pathing near the middle of the tree for non-Scion classes. No promises about whether they'll make it in :)

Let's hope they do and save the game from becoming Path of Scion.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
By the way, I know its expensive for you guys, and you all are very busy, but I would personally love to see different videos. Like a dev or two just spamming 1000s of chaos and exalts on the alpha server or something trying to get mega insane gear. Or maybe just a basic letsplaye with 5-6 of the devs doing crazy group combos, showing the what the game can do ect. So much more room than just showing builds in action.
Hory shet that build looks powerful.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
Cudez wrote:
WoW so amazing!

It even has the Immortal call Trigger mechanics I was planning to use daaaaamn :D

Thanks for the video

Just goes to show that the devs have a pretty good idea what they are doing when designing skills and how they will actually be used.

The only thing that worries me about this is the fact that they are still iterating so much on the skill tree, just a few days before launch.

And for what it's worth, my suggestion on pathing through the center for other classes:
If you took the reddit leaked version of the tree and just closed off the 2 circles right next to the maruader and ranger starting areas, I think that could be enough.
Please don't connect the middle. There is no point in having different classes if everyone can be everything. Don't cave in to the QQers.
"
FrivolousSam wrote:
You guys should definitely put this video on the steam page, as it really shows what PoE is about. That and because the "Launch trailer" on there looks like shit, the open beta trailer was much better.
They've added the open beta trailer to the steam page, but it's not the default video that plays when you first load the site. It'd probably be best if they made the open beta trailer the default video.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
Please don't connect the middle. There is no point in having different classes if everyone can be everything. Don't cave in to the QQers.

Won't be the end of the world for me if they don't and they just leave it as it was shown on reddit, but...I think the idea is to have it so you CAN still be anything but it will cost you a lot of extra points to do so on anything but scion. Scion still gets the advantage of having a significant shortcut through the middle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info