Chris: ALT-F4 LEGIT STRAT

"
KingKatura wrote:
I don't mind it despite i never use it. But there are times when people with real life's have to completely drop everything and go at the drop of a dime. Whether my two kids need my attention or my wife needs me. I go to NYC every month at least once, in the hours before i have to leave and start my journeys. I jump on POE and don't get off until the very second my rides here and i have to run out the door.

Now if I played Hardcore all the time and could not F4 if i needed to, I probably wouldn't be able to play Poe barely ever. Because truth be told: "Life doesn't wait for you to pause your game or finish your battle, or get to a safe point. 97% of the time when you have to leave your surrounded by mobs or on a map.

I personally don't see the problem.. I mean i get it but The same people got everything nerfed,And still not happy... Sometimes you just gotta let go and accept things are out of your control. Also remember POE is Heavily based on Diablo when it was Diablo pre D3.

Competitively it may give some players a unfair advantage (a small amount in fact). Which really is the only people it effects, with that said whatever rank you are did Alt+F4 help or hurt you to achieve it? Chances are probably not. Most likely it was hard-work and lots of play time. And of course trial and error. Now lets ask the top ranked players in both Hardcore and Leagues if they would like to remove Alt+F4. Chances are most of them wouldn't really care and a small hand full of them would miss the feature most likely for QoL reasons.

why neco a thread thats been dead for so long??

let the dead rest

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info