My sense of humor is marvelous.

I love Path of Exile because of the freedom given for supporting my game :)

Samantha needs a mini bitch-slap, and I think right now is a good time. I know she abuses the dev power (from time to time), a 24 hour global mute feels more like a ban - especially when it's being directed towards multiple accounts. I love Path of Exile, so I purchased 4+ supporter packs.

Do you know why I have four accounts? Two months back I had the same problem with Samantha. She muted one account, so I bought another pack. She muted that new account so I snagged another. Three accounts later I voiced myself.

Here is my voice, what is going to happen now?
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Oct 10, 2012, 5:53:58 PM
...a few more weeks and I'll mow her down in PvP...a few more weeks yo...
You do know Samantha is a pro at this game right? She tops the Alpha pvp ladder and has the best kill/death ratio.
RIP Bolto
This sexist BS isn't so much in Australia or New Zealand.

She is getting paid to play a game, as her job. I wish I had that job lol. But really, keep that disgusting US attitude and sexism out of these forums.

@OP: perhaps the bans tell more about you, than they do of the moderator.
I'm sure you will beat her one day but you won't be able to tell anyone.
Spoiler
Because you will be muted again.
jk
✠ ✠
Yes, let's keep the sexist remarks off the forums. That said, best of luck killing her in PvP, but attempting to get around a punishment by simply purchasing new accounts is of course a no-go. Just accept the relatively minor punishments we give out, and please by all means learn from it (in a positive way.)
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
I remember the unbannable tantrum last night. New names kept popping up to continue it. Yes, the first infraction was pretty minor, but your reaction was epic.

No sympathy here.

Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Oct 10, 2012, 1:46:39 PM
"
Sir_LogiC wrote:
But really, keep that disgusting US attitude ... out of these forums.
This remark is just as disgusting.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Oct 10, 2012, 4:13:32 PM
I never realized so many people suck on Samantha's tat.

"
Sir_LogiC wrote:

...But really, keep that disgusting US attitude and sexism out of these forums...

--» Your ignorant comments represent the amount of trash you consume on a daily basis - eat another burger, or go troll and qq to grandma cause your soft.

"
Sir_LogiC wrote:

@OP: perhaps the bans tell more about you, than they do of the moderator.

--» I'll have to mow you down in PvP too. Keep one eye open brotha man.

Consider this my final thread post.

Cheers,
this post is devoid of a purpose.

locked.

PS. enjoy the mini bitch-slap.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Oct 10, 2012, 6:04:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type