It has begun (QQ & ladder reset)

"
Splendid. All that levelling rush is back, grabbing every orb, every item is important, striving and rushing forwards. Haven't felt this since months. Got back from work, made it to level 20 and bloody hell, it is late.

You got me there!
This is exactly how I feel.
In less than one hour I'll be back playing again!
Can't wait!
Headed home. What to roll, what to roll? In some ways the character creation screen is the most fun part of the game.
Open beta is still BETA.
"
MorriganGrey wrote:
Headed home. What to roll, what to roll? In some ways the character creation screen is the most fun part of the game.

It especially is if you know the Ranger's agenda...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
TheSwampDog wrote:
I have trouble seeing it that way. I'm simply not motivated to start brand new and get to endgame only to have them wiped in a month or two, and then do it again.

umm you do realise this is beta testing? To test we have to do this, die, loose our characters and eekk our stuff! Yes its hard to let your characters go but this way the game is much improved in the end is it not? So much has changed its the only logical thing to do.... Dang it...
Guys, one more thing - I've been stuck at endgame for so long that I barely noticed all those minor and significant changes in other areas, randomization of act 1 areas, them voiceovers when you level up or enter a specific area for the first time, quests and new rewards (items instead of gems). This is a different game than the one you started half a year ago and then got stuck in chaos/maps.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
It's fresh starting new with the penalties although it seems that some people take the racing a bit too serious. I enjoy listening to the voices (I had to test with the "--nosound"-fix before) and looking for small details on high graphics, now that i'm back on my main gaming rig after 3 months. As mentioned, it's a fresh start and i'm having a blast.

I won't participate in the insane marathons that are going on in hardcore/default as i don't care that much about Demigods and I already supported GGG with my silverpack and they are kind enough to give something in return.

I just wish best of luck to all of those who try it though.

"
Charan wrote:
8 hours old character, level 9, barely leaves town.

Well, this seems familiar.

Yes, it was funny with you in the chat.

--EDIT1: i make a lot of typos--
--EDIT2: english is not my native language--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info