0.9.12qq changes in Hybrid Passives

For those interested: i've identified a few so far for sahdow.

the projectile damage and one-handed damage nodes at the start have no been increased to 8% each (previously 6%)

Nullification node now has +10% to all elemental resistances but the former 20% delay recovery increase has now been changed to only 10%

Addition of the delicious 5 x hybrid defence nodes + 1 Nullification node just below and to the left of Adder's touch. (previously was 4x6% increased ES nodes)

haven't been able to identify any other changes other than the -5% to majority of ES delay recovery increase nodes. (Unnatural Calm node was not changed)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Oct 10, 2012, 7:37:33 AM
duelist got a bunch of these changes too. A few new hybrid armor nodes, a diamond skin and some IPD w/ wpn buffs. My only issue it is still doesn't solve my problem of being squishy act 2 cruel until merciless where I either go north or towards mara for life.

I really dislike being forced to take damage nodes with a character I generally play as a tank. He also doesn't have much in the way of crit nodes so there really isn't a good glass cannon duelist build to justify starting with DPS first.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Here's the templar ones, based on a poor memory.

The first 2 melee nodes have been bumped to 12% and 10%. I believe they were previously 10% and 8%. Body and Soul now has 10% to all resistances. No changes on other starting nodes.

New spell crit and chill duration nodes were added above the templar's power charge leading to the outer highway.

New body and soul cluster added on the highway.

Duelist didn't receive the 10% on leather and steel, but did receive diamond skin on their highway.
That should be all the changes.

P.S. The spell crit and chill duration were already there.
"
grogor wrote:
Here's the templar ones, based on a poor memory.

The first 2 melee nodes have been bumped to 12% and 10%. I believe they were previously 10% and 8%. Body and Soul now has 10% to all resistances. No changes on other starting nodes.

New spell crit and chill duration nodes were added above the templar's power charge leading to the outer highway.

New body and soul cluster added on the highway.

Also the life regen node in the Templar section got bumped from 0,4% to 0,8%.

-Ropetus
Author of Build of the Week #11: PalavaKostaja - Righteous Fire Marauder
Lovin the templar buffs... many in reach of my mara ahah xD
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info