XP mechanics and XP rate of different areas

It's 2013 and this guy links a spreadsheet file instead of just putting it on google docs.

Blows my mind.
"
TheGuyver wrote:
It's 2013 and this guy links a spreadsheet file instead of just putting it on google docs.

Blows my mind.

Everybody has their preferences, and if you look this was posted in the year 2012.

Blows my mind.
IGN: Mibuwolf
Thank you for your effort and time you invested to share this with the community - games need players like you.
Cheers
For future reference please use dropbox, they offer up to 2 GB of storage for free and it's a lot safer than media fire. I was attacked by an FAKEAV when i clicked download and i'm pretty much frowning upon the site.

besides that, thanks for this c: it'll help
Last edited by Kyukai on Mar 2, 2013, 5:02:27 PM
The spread sheet I got only had the areas up untill 'Vall Pryamid' I guess that's because it was posted before act 3 got released. Is there a more up to date version?
Fish
"
TallTimbers wrote:
The spread sheet I got only had the areas up untill 'Vall Pryamid' I guess that's because it was posted before act 3 got released. Is there a more up to date version?

The thread is ancient and there were some minimum levels involved. The base xp were something like level 1, 20 xp, level 2, 22 xp, level 3 25 xp, level 4, 38 xp and from there on, it actually more or less scaled as he predicted. The current situation has changed from those numbers. During the 0.10alphas the area levels, densities and xp has changed so I would be cautious about what I use it for. I have made my own measurements in the past on this subject, but I am sure that players like Kripparian and MartinCreek already have an updated version of these informations!?! Without some kind of estimates on these numbers it is a bit difficult to find out exactly when to level where during races (xp penalties only get you some of the way and numbers on POEstatistics are pretty gear-dependent and thus harder to standardize)!
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Mar 3, 2013, 5:42:44 PM
Necro ftw!

Any chance there is an updated version of this?

even a confirmation that it's still
3 levels diff+ playerlevel/16 to get full xp
would be helpful
interesting necro but i downloaded the file and it doesn't even work, says corrupt or something.

lol he probably should have used google doc's after all :P
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
How Relevant is this information now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info