Any other tank builds?

Duelist is a great tank. I've done S&B, 2h mace (basically a GS mara with IAS), bow and 2h axe (so far enjoying this one the most).

I'm sure templar has many options as well.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I'm fairly certain implicit block on a champion shield is 28%. That's put a 20% qual aegis aurora at 46% block before any passives. If I'm wrong, it's 26%/43%.

You can get really high block with it, but it's actually pretty difficult to get high defensive stats wearing that shield (because it only has percent modifiers, no flat ES). The 5% replenish on block should become stronger with very high ES. So basically, you have to get block nodes but skip +%defense or +%es from shield nodes, and stack int/%ES where possible.

That's how I'm figuring it for now, anyway.

Actually, I'd forgotten about the 25% incr. elemental damage. That means I don't need hrimnor's. Yay! Only one unique in my build.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Oct 7, 2012, 10:03:43 PM
"
Zakaluka wrote:
I'm fairly certain implicit block on a champion shield is 28%. That's put a 20% qual aegis aurora at 46% block before any passives. If I'm wrong, it's 26%/43%.

You can get really high block with it, but it's actually pretty difficult to get high defensive stats wearing that shield (because it only has percent modifiers, no flat ES). The 5% replenish on block should become stronger with very high ES. So basically, you have to get block nodes but skip +%defense or +%es from shield nodes, and stack int/%ES where possible.

That's how I'm figuring it for now, anyway.

Actually, I'd forgotten about the 25% incr. elemental damage. That means I don't need hrimnor's. Yay! Only one unique in my build.

Then it's already way better than Perdanus shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info