Los Angeles and San Francisco Fan Meetups

The Los Angeles meetup is very likely to be on Sunday (September 29), US time in the early afternoon. We're expecting to have it somewhere in the Santa Monica area but this information may change. The San Francisco meetup is very likely to be on Saturday (October 5) in the early afternoon, and is probably somewhere downtown (last time it was near the Moscone Center). We don't have final times or locations yet, but we'll be sending them out to people who are interested in attending. Just email me at chris@grindinggear.com to let me know if you'd like to come.

I'm really pleased with the build of 1.0.0 that we're taking on the media tour. We've set it up with awesome new builds that rely on new 1.0.0 gems and balance, and it plays really well. Having such a stable, fun build a month before release is a really good sign and sets us up in a good position to finish the other exciting features we're working on in time for the big day.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Lets hope you flight gets desynced

That's not very nice.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 27, 2013, 7:52:50 AM
You guys have to do the east coast sometime :(

Good luck with the media tour!
Last edited by Hrishi on Sep 27, 2013, 1:43:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info