- Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity skill - Lightning Trap: Throws a trap that launches a ring of projectiles through the enemy that set it off, dealing lightning damage to them and subsequent targets.
- Lightning Trap is available to the Shadow, Ranger and Witch from A Caged Brute, and to the Templar from Delving Into Sin in Normal Difficulty.
- Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence skill - Smoke Mine: Places a mine that will teleport you to it when detonated. It covers both your escape and arrival with a cloud of smoke that blinds enemies, and gives you a temporary buff to movement speed.
- Smoke Mine is available to the Shadow, Ranger and Duelist from Lost in Love on Normal Difficulty.
- Added a new strength support gem - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.
- Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is available to the Templar, Marauder and Duelist from Sever the Right Hand.
- Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence support gem - Multiple Traps.
- Multiple Traps is available to the Shadow, Ranger, Duelist and Witch from Mercy Mission on Cruel Difficulty.
- Added four new Unique items, two of which were designed by supporters.
- Added two new microtransaction aura effects: Arctic Skull Hatred and Lightning Skull Wrath.
- The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster.
- Bone Crunchers and Hairy Bonecrunchers now have Cleave available as a skill.
- Clarissa has a new voice.
- The Duelist has a few new attack animations.
- The boss in the Upper Submerged Passage now spawns with a boss pack.
- Dockworker Ghosts in the docks now spawn with a wider variety of weapon types.
- Added a new run animations to the City Stalkers.
- The naming of "urban" Map areas has been improved.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking.
- All trap and mine durations have been standardised to 30 seconds.
- Freeze Mine now gives enemies it freezes a 15% penalty to Cold Resistance.
- The imaginary freeze damage used to calculate the freeze duration for Freeze Mine has been increased at higher levels. It is 15% more effective by level 15.
- Ground Slam: increased from 70% to 80% weapon damage. Its reduced stun threshold has been reduced from 35% to 25%.
- Heavy Strike: reduced stun threshold reduction from 30% to 25%.
- Stun support gem: stun threshold reduction increased by 10% at every level.
- Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill.
- Trap and Mine stats seen on passives have been split into separate stats. There is a different stat used for Mines than for Traps. Passives that had the combined stats will get both of the new equivalent ones.
- Mines will now die if all players travel a significant distance away from the mine. This is to prevent issues caused when the mine goes to sleep.
- The minimum value on the highest tier of the various hybrid defences mods has been changed from 100% to 101%. It no longer overlaps with the maximum of the second highest hybrid defence modifiers. This will only affect new rolls of the modifier, either on new equipment or rerolled with Divine Orbs.
- Arcanist Slippers and Conjurer Boots have had their base values changed so they no longer have the same requirements and defences.
- Flamebearers now fire in bursts, with a cooldown between each spray.
- Spiders will not move away or strafe as frequently, unless they are using Flicker Strike.
- The Empower support gem now has its quality bonus apply at all levels, to handle the case where you put a level 2 gem in an item that has +1 to gem levels.
- Fixed inconsistencies between actual minion life and displayed minion life. Note this does not change the life minions have, it is just now displayed accurately.
- Fixed a bug in the user interface that will improve client performance.
- Added Cold Damage now affects Freeze Mine’s freeze effect.
- Rejuvenation Totem now works when created with a Trap.
- Fixed a bug where the aura from Death’s Oath would activate when a player was revived in a PvP match even if the item was disabled.
- Curse cast speed no longer affects Freeze Mine cast time.
- Empower now correctly shows a support symbol on supported skills.
- Fixed an issue where Arctic Weapon did not appear in the Item Effects section of the store.
- The Ship Graveyard area has been changed to remove sections that could be traveled to only with movement skills.
- Fixed a bug where applying microtransaction effects to items cause disable the effect of Tempest Shield.
- You can no longer use an Imprint on an equipped item.
- Fixed a display error with Flask Charges Used in the Character panel.
- Users are now notified in chat when their Twitch stream disconnects and are informed about why it was disconnected.
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:19:24 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Good freeze mine changes!
Last edited by habbey on Sep 23, 2013, 11:26:25 PM
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:21:34 PM
Arcanist Slippers and Conjurer Boots have had their base values changed so they no longer have the same requirements and defences.
I reported this bug!
EDIT: Does this mean 1 boot type will lose ES upon update?
Last edited by TDA on Sep 23, 2013, 11:24:18 PM
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:22:57 PM
trap & mine <3
Last edited by Z3roCooI on Sep 23, 2013, 11:30:37 PM
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:30:07 PM
Was tempest shield staying applied between instances put into this patch?
Freeze Mine now gives enemies it freezes a 15% penalty to Cold Resistance.
The imaginary freeze damage used to calculate the freeze duration for Freeze Mine has been increased at higher levels. It is 15% more effective by level 15.
Added Cold Damage now affects Freeze Mine’s freeze effect.
IGN: swampassking, yellingman, pisswailer, screamingasshole, crabass, funman, shittingtodeath, hirasawayui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Sep 23, 2013, 11:33:35 PM
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:30:17 PM
1)Chris please... stop Underlining stuff that arent URL.... BOLD them instead... im always trying to click it to see the new skills
2) Why dont set Mines as Traps... we want Multitrap for mines
3) why dont you add throw mine support or Node
Last edited by Sexcalibur on Sep 23, 2013, 11:37:23 PM
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:31:46 PM
Yes! thank you GGG for listening to me on the rejuv/trap support bug. YOU'RE THE BEST!
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:39:22 PM
Mines will now die if all players travel a significant distance away from the mine. This is to prevent issues caused when the mine goes to sleep.
Can this be changed for cut-throat races and future PvP events? I would like to be able to make a small pile of mines on top of a trap, then activate them when someone runs over them.
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:40:01 PM
It sounds like ground slam was buffed but I'm not sure about the whole damage wave not being attached to attack speed anymore. Was that part a nerf?
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:44:24 PM
"The naming of "urban" Map areas has been improved."
I guess Ghetto was slightly offensive to some? Gave me a chuckle.
on Sep 23, 2013, 11:44:53 PM