Release News Coverage and Press Trip

Screw those places, come to Ohio so a low budget person like me can appreciate GGG too <3 :P
I'm still waiting for my "for fat people only" shirt that has the whole passive tree on it Chris. I mean there is no way a skinny person could do the tree justice. It would have to be 4x and higher for us extra unhealthy folks.
"
toxicshadows wrote:
Screw those places, come to Ohio so a low budget person like me can appreciate GGG too <3 :P

Hell yes. I'm in Indiana so Ohio is within my budget lol.
Whoa OMG so release should be in late October if i read this correct?? Im so stoked and ready to start fresh!! Just started this game about 3 months Ago after getting bored of Diablo 3. and although it is a good game this knocks the socks off of D3! Good Job GGG Cant wait for the release!!!!
Fishing ya lol
Act 4 for release? :)
"
Arcis wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
There has been a lot of demand for selling merchandise separate from points and microtransactions. This is something we'll sort out in more detail closer to release :)

are you saying we'll be able to buy open beta supporter packs in a cheaper, digital-only version? (that is what i want)

We can't release cheaper versions of the OB supporter packs because that would be unfair on people who generously supported us for the packs already.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Teaser = Act 4
Well I hope so anyway :D
ACE Member.
"
oORyanOo wrote:
Teaser = Act 4

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's teaser from later Act 3, like earlier teasers..

Earlier teaser
Spoiler
Last edited by 01800 on Sep 19, 2013, 1:13:18 AM
"
oORyanOo wrote:
Teaser = Act 4

Act3X is the (pretty sizeable) chunk of content we're releasing with Release. Act 4 comes later!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info