Release News Coverage and Press Trip

"
Aux wrote:
You guys need some East Coast meetups.

Also, I would like to know if I need to sell my car for Release Supporter Packs, are those planned at some point?

I'd love an opportunity to go to the East Coast. PAX East next year is a real possibility!

We don't have any release supporter packs planned at the moment. That doesn't mean there won't be something beyond points, but we currently haven't put anything together. There has been a lot of demand for selling merchandise separate from points and microtransactions. This is something we'll sort out in more detail closer to release :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
The people going on the tour are Jonathan, Erik and me.

Perks of the trade huh!

Have fun.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
I really hope that shallow water is pathable!
Edit: I suppose in one form or another it is.....silly puns...
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
Last edited by MenderSwiftpaw on Sep 19, 2013, 12:49:01 AM
"
BazzV5 wrote:
"

Perks of the trade huh!

Have fun.

Trips like that sound really fun in principle, but they're a harrowing mixture of stress, work and travel. Last time we had to try to fix some AV problem after midnight in a hotel room, with journalists arriving in the morning.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
BazzV5 wrote:
"

Perks of the trade huh!

Have fun.

perks of not being a critical member for 3x getting finished.

Sorry chris, jon, and erik. But somehow I dont see carl or russell ever leaving lol. Not that you mind im sure

XD
Woohoo! Awesome! I wish I could meet you guys on tour. Any chance you'll be in Asia anytime soon?

Congratulations on getting so close to release.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
BazzV5 wrote:
"

Perks of the trade huh!

Have fun.

perks of not being a critical member for 3x getting finished.

Sorry chris, jon, and erik. But somehow I dont see carl or russell ever leaving lol. Not that you mind im sure

XD

This is pretty astute. To some extent, the leads can work while travelling (as a lot of our work is answering emails, moving issues between people and approving stuff. It's much easier to be in the office though.
sweet fishing hole
"
Chris wrote:
There has been a lot of demand for selling merchandise separate from points and microtransactions. This is something we'll sort out in more detail closer to release :)

are you saying we'll be able to buy open beta supporter packs in a cheaper, digital-only version? (that is what i want)
Glad to hear you will only be about 40 minutes from my house. Hopefully I can set it up so I can meet you guys in person!
IGN: Hochep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info