0.9.12n Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12n
  • Added Ranged Attack Totem to quest rewards.
  • Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.
  • Fixed a bug where quest-triggered character voice snippets could play incorrectly if you have swapped between characters with different quest states.
  • Fixed a bug where right clicking on players in town would trigger the "can't use skill here" voice snippet.
  • Fixed a bug where you could walk through some trees in the River Crossings area.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
gingan wrote:
"
Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.

Does this include town portals?
I think game crashed once when I exited Vaal Pyramid via town portal right after I defeated Oversoul and when I tried to get back into the room from town, the game crashed.

I think you can portal out but haven't tested it myself.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
gingan wrote:
"
Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.

Does this include town portals?

This only refers to the door to the next area/difficulty. You can still portal if you like; it won't affect whether you can use the door or not.

If your client crashes, that's a separate issue. But if you can run (or use a party member's portal) back in time you should be able to use the door as normal.

"
bredin wrote:
for the record I just bought a heap of fusings and the jewelers were in the stash, not in my inventory.

That's been possible for a long time, now.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info