Which specific build do you think is best for end game dungeons and why?

The idea is to help new players in picking the best option regarding their gameplay.

I personally love the CI Shadow. Whirling blades makes him practically invincible.
"
boneraiser wrote:

I personally love the CI Shadow. Whirling blades makes him practically invincible.

Lol? The desync with this skill will kill you faster, than you can see the monster hitting you.

I would say summoner. Slow compared to other builds but good survivability due his many minions. Furthermore a summoner is nearly equip independend.

there really isn't such a thing as "best option". there are some really strong builds right now like crit witch and groundslam marauder but we can't really say which is best.... (well at least until PvP comes out :D ) it depends on how you want to play.
So many build ideas... no time....
I've made so far 60+s:
Duelist on 1h+Shield with Fireblow skill, or whatever was the name
Ranger on a bow on Point Blank -> close range with Chin Sol
Ranger on a bow on Crit chance and Crit Multiplier
Marauder on 1 type of attack - ground slam.
From the listed the Marauder was performing best at endgame.
His stunlock was able to kill bosses without touching him, the mass of mobs die pretty quick, after using 15ish respect points to move some of the passives for phys dmg and even more reduced enemy stun trueshot to +% health passives my half-good equiped marauder is with 3.5k life and is just rocking compared to the other chars I have.

Even though what I read from other topic here on the forum - Discharger and a char on Crit multiplier with diamond flasks are the most OP that are the easiest to play end game -> to farm items for other chars/builds that you want to make.
the safest build imho is summoner

once you lvl up zombies and skeletons they will be equivalent of purple mobs,if you support them with auras and decoy totem there is no way to die unless you are mentally chalenged

the downside is that you will see almost no action,its kinda boring because minion instability will kill everything and your job is pretty much run around giving auras ocasionally hit something

i did lightning strike necromancer templar build,it was so safe to play i killed vaal without even seeing him on my screen so its not very rewarding style of play but you dont need expensive equipment to run it,once open beta hits im probably roll this setup as my first char
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info