Trader "buy" window improvements, especially for orbs

Before I say anything about it, the two problems with the trader buy window:
- crtl + click doesn't work
- scrolls and orbs don't refill

As I wanted to boil down my hoarded gems into something useful, I had to consider the traders. I had about 120 orbs of transmutation, and for every gem upgrade you have to...
- open the trader window
- click on the desired next level orb
- place it into your inventory
- close the window and
- repeat
until all your orbs are traded away and you are lucky with your choices.
So that means, to upgrade low level orbs to jeweller orbs, you have to perform this algorithm for ridiculous times, I'm still a bit dizzy of this...

As the orbs and scrolls are available in infinite numbers, it would make item upgrading at a trader much more efficient if you 1. could ctrl + click items to buy them and 2. if such items would just restock, means that you drag a copy of that item from the trader window instead of the actual item (or beam it with ctrl + click).
These should be simple improvements which save about 30 minutes of dumb closing and opening of windows.
Yes, they've mentioned that OB should bring some sort of improvement to the vendor UI. Including a way to mass-buy.

Right now it takes 20 clicks to convert 8 alterations into a fusing. 20! But I'm eagerly awaiting this feature. It just can't top the priority list yet.

Other things really are way more important, as this is a minor inconvenience. Netcode/stability. Making sure act 3 is completed on time. Getting PvP to actually work. We'll get our character trading interfaces and our mass-buy from vendors soon enough.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Sep 24, 2012, 4:10:55 PM
Totally agree
Waiting until wipe to add feature lol

I honestly don't upgrade orbs because of this.
Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go.
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
Last edited by Chrono89 on Sep 24, 2012, 4:18:14 PM
First post is 100% true
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I don't know why they wait to do this, making items be bought using ctrl-click seems like a pretty fast job, the functionality of ctrl-click is already elsewhere. Also, the orb refilling shouldn't be bad, either. Overall the amount of developer time spent would make the community as a whole rather happy.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
signed

i stoped trying to fuse my 5 slot armor even tho i have enough resources to buy fusing orbs,i just cant take it anymore
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
+1 for sure, decided to do some orb up-trading for the first time myself last night and ran into this exact issue. Although not a high priority as I can live with the current system for now, it is extemely tedious and not something I will be doing alot of any time soon.
Most of that I concur with, however you can buy with things still in your stash if you have the requisite orbs there so it is really

Open trade
click item
close
Rinse n repeat
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info