Stash Tab Bundle Sale

"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Quentz wrote:
Thx GGG... would've been great if you guys gave us the heads up that the premium stash upgrades were going to be discounted the following day.

*thud*

I just imprinted my keyboard on my forehead, that was the sound you just heard.

IF You read the newspost again, that is exactly what they did.

"
Chris wrote:
By the way, tomorrow's sale is on Premium Tab Upgrades (10 points each).

lolz... missed that part tbh.. oh well *thuds too* :p
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Argdel wrote:
If your statement were true all stores would be closed until Black Friday. But they aren't because some people don't want to wait. Some do.

ggg is needlessly cutting down it's revenue stream with sales events which are meaningless because there is no competition on the mt market.

my point was that there would be more people buying things if prices were constant, than when there are sales events and people wait with buying points until their their specific item is on sale.

i can be wrong after all but another point definitely is, with sales events you also motivate the kind of player to play poe who is more into looking for making a good deal and bargain rather than supporting a independent games studio and get something ingame to show your support.

i do rather want to show my support fully but it's relativized because the mictrotransactions can be bought cheaper at times.

as an example, just think of the the exalted supporter pack made 2/3rd the price temporarily, you definitely would devalue this title for all who bought it full price.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:

my point was that there would be more people buying things if prices were constant, than when there are sales events and people wait with buying points until their their specific item is on sale.

I see your point, but it definately isnt always true.

I for example was perfectly happy with my 10 tabs, then I saw a sale, and on impulse bought 6 more. Sales definately can turn someone who wouldn't normally buy, into a buyer. Hence my point on Black Friday. I once bought a DVD player cause it was 20 bucks...I got home and realized, I didnt really need a DVD player. :)
Last edited by Argdel on Sep 9, 2013, 4:45:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info