Stash Tab Bundle Sale

nice idea, thx !

bought one
"
boof wrote:
Why does it say it's usually 180 points? I'm pretty sure the bundle is typically 150, is it not? That's the whole point of the bundle after all, to make it cheaper than 6 individual tab purchases.
Because when the bundle isn't on sale, that page says "6x Extra Stash Tab 180, You save: 30", so the page didn't change, but the numbers adjusted to reflect the sale price.

Just to sort things out for myself, the pricing of normal tabs gets better like this:
- 6 single tabs normally at 30 = 180
- 6 tab bundle normally at 150 = 150
- 6 single tabs on sale at 20 = 120 (I think this has happened?)
- 6 tab bundle on sale at 110 = 110

And to get to premium tabs, the possibilities are:
- 6 normal tabs at 30 + 6 upgrades at 15 = 270
- 6 premium tabs at 40 = 240
- 6 tab bundle normally at 150 + 6 upgrades at 15 = 240
- 6 normal tabs at 30 + 6 upgrades on sale at 10 = 240
- 6 tab bundle normally at 150 + 6 upgrades on sale at 10 = 210
- 6 premium tab bundle normally at 200 = 200
- 6 premium tabs on sale at 30 = 180
- 6 tab bundle on sale at 110 + 6 upgrades on sale at 10 (tomorrow!) = 170
- 6 premium tab bundle on sale at 165 = 165
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Thanks for a dandy sale Chris and everyone at GGG.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Chris, will we be getting Premium Stash Upgrade Bundles? It seems strange that it has not been an option at all so far.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Zelpo wrote:

Huh? ehhhh, yeah kay right

You can create as many mule accounts as you want. What the stash-tab thing is offering is convenience, not an in-game improvement on your toon.

How is that not an improvement? Saves time wasting on switching from XY character to YX, on finding what you need/have in each characters inventory. And time is money (currency), that is not a small amount we're talking about here.

It's a few seconds at max if you remember where everything is. Log out, log in, move item to stash, log out, log in.

Aside from that, if you're counting even 2 minutes as lost time farming, then you either play too much, or play too little; Which is a much bigger concern as far as currency gathering goes, Play to Win, not Pay to Win.

And improvement means making something better, either slightly, or greatly. It's an improvement no matter what way you look at it. In your mind it may also be pay to win, but either way it improves your storage as well.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on Sep 7, 2013, 10:59:51 PM
Okay I have to ask the obvious stupid question. You can have more than 10 tabs in your stash?
"
Baalonthus wrote:
Okay I have to ask the obvious stupid question. You can have more than 10 tabs in your stash?

Yes indeed.. I have about 100 I think.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Zelpo wrote:

Huh? ehhhh, yeah kay right

You can create as many mule accounts as you want. What the stash-tab thing is offering is convenience, not an in-game improvement on your toon.

How is that not an improvement? Saves time wasting on switching from XY character to YX, on finding what you need/have in each characters inventory. And time is money (currency), that is not a small amount we're talking about here.

Extra stash space simply makes storing items across multiple characters more convenient, nothing more and nothing less. The improvement is in equipment efficiency, not in playing efficiency and, to be clear, this doesn't in any way affect races since they are in their own leagues. There is quite literally nothing to talk about or rail against here as absolutely no playing advantage is conferred by having extra stash space.

Honestly, we're no longer splitting hairs when something as simple as extra stash space is being argued as Pay-to-Win. At that point we're talking about counting how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, something that is not an intellectual exercise but completely moronic.
Damn, missed it by like 2 hours.
fuk this i missed the stash tabs sale. i've been waiting for it for months and i missed it omg.
My Build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/496321
Gear shops thread: 486133 and 460916
Jewelry shop thread: 512124
IGN: Elyf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info