Stash Tab Bundle Sale

I'm surprised this wasn't part of the announcement

http://www.incgamers.com/2013/09/path-of-exile-finally-launches-on-23-october-more-content-coming

Someone in the media jump the gun?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Probably the most useful discount. THX :) Looking forward to tomorrow :)
Last edited by MnauVMikrovlnce on Sep 7, 2013, 5:18:40 AM
i bought one the day before \o/

ha well, money deserved
"Grinding Gear Games is ready to reveal more of Act 3, a new character class, PvP, guilds and integrated Steam features."

Dafuq?
Last edited by baytas123 on Feb 16, 2014, 10:48:51 AM
"
baytas123 wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

http://www.incgamers.com/2013/09/path-of-exile-finally-launches-on-23-october-more-content-coming

"Grinding Gear Games is ready to reveal more of Act 3, a new character class, PvP, guilds and integrated Steam features."

Dafuq?

I always thought there will be one in the middle, like adventurer, which is free to level and you can develop it in any way you like with the Stats. Seems too OP thinking about it. A well, lets wait and see...
"
baytas123 wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

Dafuq?

Really a new character ? i want this to be confirmed NOW
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
You can never have too many stash tabs ...
BLAMT!
"
Zelpo wrote:
You can never have too many stash tabs ...

Exactly! Bought 2 premium stash bundle 1 year ago, bought 1 bundle today , reorganized tabs and realized that i need one more tab bundle :)
"
t_golgari wrote:

I always thought there will be one in the middle, like adventurer, which is free to level and you can develop it in any way you like with the Stats. Seems too OP thinking about it. A well, lets wait and see...

The middle is when the character started before they made classes, why would they revert to something that was just a temporary solution to lack of classes?
Very useful microtransaction, if not the most useful. ;)
I wish I could transfer the rest of my PaySave money to PoE but PoE only offers fix values and I only have ~1,80€ left on the PaySave Account (~2,35$) cheapest Pack is 5$.
Suggestion to GGG: free choose of Paysave value. Transition from € to $ always let some money left.
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Sep 7, 2013, 9:32:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info