What the HELL are you doing GGG?!?!

Its nice now, that auras stay on, noted.

But... a big BUT here, how the F­UCK do you think, switching off auras when switching weapons makes sense?!?

DAMMIT!

This ought to be an ACTION RPG, where...WHERE is the action, if you have to switch the skills (might be 3, 5 or more, depending on how many auras you use)...MANUALLY...every f­ucking time...

tedious

un-intuitive

annoying

almost as bad as blizzard

Thats what came to my mind when i just logged in to see that.

Was a really nice game up till here, but, you did not even realize how your own "map drop" mechanic should work.
Having barely 1 drop per map you run, is bullshit, simply because its the only end game content right now, so to explain that you might understand, low lvl maps should be there in abundance, so many that its common to merge them to higher lvls, only higher lvl maps should be rare, but not too rare.
You simply did not get it, and now this, it really seems you dont have what it takes, honestly.

But it was a nice game up to this point...
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Sep 27, 2012, 10:59:04 PM
I don't see any 'lack of sense' here. Quite the opposite.

If you are not actively wielding/wearing it, you cannot benefit from it.

In what way does that not make sense?
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
Last edited by TheSwampDog on Sep 24, 2012, 12:53:51 PM
"
TheSwampDog wrote:

So why do these gems, that you dont use, get exp then?

Removing a feature like that, without even giving a way to switch your skill layout, cleary states that they did not put enuff thought into that change.
"
TheSwampDog wrote:

+1

OP is crearly upsed because his OP build based on shitloads of auras will not be s OP anymore.

There should be even limit of auras that one source (player) can cast (becasue all builds atm iclude almost all auras and respurce reservation and characters stats to looks like christmas trees with 5 auras at one time) but is another story.
Limit should be enforced especially in PvP.
I think the OP's issue is about having to recast auras when you legitimatly want to switch weapon set during combat, and said aura is on your weapon... in which case the solution is to not put auras that you use all the time in your hand slots.

Or have GGG make it so that you can turn on auras in your alternate weapon set, but they are not active if said weapon is not in use, and will be already turned on when you switch without the need to cast.

Also @ OP: self control...
Last edited by Thalandor on Sep 24, 2012, 1:10:01 PM
"
Thalandor wrote:
I think the OP's issue is about having to recast auras when you legitimatly want to switch weapon set during combat, and said aura is on your weapon... in which case the solution is to not put auras that you use all the time in your hand slots.

Or have GGG make it so that you can turn on auras in your alternate weapon set, but they are not active if said weapon is not in use, and will be already turned on when you switch without the need to cast.

Also @ OP: self control...

The most I complain here about killing convenience!

Again, this is a ARPG, manually switching skills is no option, this needs to be addressed, they have not thought of that, and thats a shame, they seem to not understand their own game in many ways.
"
Taipion wrote:
Its nice now, that auras stay on, noted.

But... a big BUT here, how the F­UCK do you think, switching off auras when switching weapons makes sense?!?

DAMMIT!

This ought to be an ACTION RPG, where...WHERE is the action, if you have to switch the skills (might be 3, 5 or more, depending on how many auras you use)...MANUALLY...every f­ucking time...

tedious

un-intuitive

annoying

almost as bad as blizzard

Thats what came to my mind when i just logged in to see that.

Was a really nice game up till here, but, you did not even realize how your own "map drop" mechanic should work.
Having barely 1 drop per map you run, is bullshit, simply because its the only end game content right now, so to explain that you might understand, low lvl maps should be there in abundance, so many that its common to merge them to higher lvls, only higher lvl maps should be rare, but not too rare.
You simply did not get it, and now this, it really seems you dont have what it takes, honestly.

But it was a nice game up to this point...

Broken mechanic that needed to be fixed. You're really just whining.
"What the HELL are you doing GGG?!?!"

I expected this to be about something slightly bigger than this honestly o,o

My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
Funny.

I always thought it was bad that you COULD activate auras on an offset and keep them when you switch weapons sets.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
I for one think the changing trends are telling. Before aside from the loot system, latency, and a few other things you almost never seen a negative thread here. Now they are coming up more and more frequently... And most of them have a point.

People are recognizing that the dev team is moving further away from a good game and reacting.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info