Definitely need to nerf Chamber of Sins

In order for such claims to be taken seriously, you have to post a build or make a video of your gameplay.

It's possible that your build is weak, items are weak, or your play needs to be improved, any of which could cause you to fail to complete a harder area.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
In order for such claims to be taken seriously, you have to post a build or make a video of your gameplay.

It's possible that your build is weak, items are weak, or your play needs to be improved, any of which could cause you to fail to complete a harder area.

Chamber of sins on merciless is absolutely ridiculous with the poorly thought out handling of resistances currently.
"
Xendran wrote:
"
zeto wrote:

Chamber of sins on merciless is absolutely ridiculous with the poorly thought out handling of resistances currently.

Not really as long as you take your time.

Is it hard on merciless? Sure it merciless!
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Everyone that find the game hard are:
1. With sucky build.
2. Noobs

I never had problems except with Oak/Oversoul.
Everything else in the game is easy.
About 10 days ago I played and found no problems there. I made it on the 1st 2 difficulties and died only once there and that was because I was to ill to think dependable. (so I didn't see, that a big group including one rare and several other necros made more dmg then expected)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info