Fireblood Marauder - elemental dmg / high regen

Hello all ! i want to share cool build i have made to my marauder, i think it's pretty legit in end game, because i 1-shot all normal monsters in hardest difficulty, and i can take quite beating before i die.

I want your people opinion about my build :) cheers :

here is what i have ( i'm level 57 ) :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAADZkywCWxecA1OTmAc44iwJlKoYHa5TVB4wTLAh6wpwKqDEdCy826A9Iu-ISIY8jGpHy2iD-_o4pGeMTMZNJ9zfEI389Kr74RR2NtEcSK3RLBiVrUOMCMFNPbMJZ6TIBWzwGjFt5wZdgeC-saJul-3FpIN1yleineE0Bunn5G8V_qsgezbEgV9E0PdfL1RfP0z_we9SLxKubb0JKojeodvDdSHS8R97gmPWGq9S2H1TNEqyOwOZYb4qFdD30NCX0-s6lmtWMg_SoL3qJtOqHW7-cAz7zynLm4ytoRYmDkyS3otBq_KU1FMoBrn3WKw-49_SbKMl6D_qh5oQ15K_cDpokT1nYZqklgMkz1aoFOlaThx9-80d3GKtlVdKGc4sP

SkillS :

primary skill : Infernal blow - chance to ignite - lifesteal - bonus elemental damage

Secondary skill : sweep - life on hit

aura : Anger - reduced manacost

other skills : endurance cry, elemental vulnerability curse with increased duration

here is what i plan to have at level70 :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAADZkywCWxecA1OTmAc44iwJlKoYHa5TVB4wTLAh6wpwKqDEdCwrSWQsvNugPSLviEiGPIxqR8toguRWnIP7-jikZ4xMxk0n3Mr1m1jfEI3863KoVPSq--EUdjbRHEit0SwYla1DjAjBTT2zCWekyAVs8BoxbecGXW6lBsWB4L6xlEXK1aJul-3FpIN1yleineE0Bunn5G8V_qsgezbEgV9E0PdfL1RfP0z_we9SLxKubb0JKojeodvDdSHS8R97gmPWGq9S2H1TNEqyOwOZYb4qFdD30NCX0-s6lmtWMg_SoL3qJtOqHW7-cAz7zynLm4ytoRYmDkyS3otBq_KU1FMoBrn3WKw-49_SbKMl6D_qh5oQ15K_cDpokT1nYZqklgMkz1aoFOlaThx9-80d3GKtlVdKGc4sPpBGAxYQJ_inBKrPUmS1ht8Bw9JbImb0C5wnqKg==

skills :

primary skill : same, but with added 2 extra support gems, add fire damage and attackspeed gems.

secondary skill : same, but added elemental dmg + other if gear allows.

aura : same

Other : leap, with unknown gems, and same as previous.

pro's:

strenghts of this build is very high elemental damage, and very good survivability, you get more than 100% armor and life from this build, and in addition you get 25% PASSIVE all resistances, and endurance charges gives 30% phys red and 30% all res and 1.2% life per sec.

cons :

you don't have physical damage, so you'll lose all those lifeleeches from items you could have, no criticals and no evasion.

final words :

as i said, i haven't reached the "end game" in this game, but i'm currently in pyramid with quite crappy gear if i can add, and i pretty much 1shot everything there, ofcourse, infernal blow isn't aoe, but even still i think this build is pretty strong, you need to focus in your gear to : fire dmg, life, armor, elemental resists and elemental dmg over all.

Thank you for reading !

edit : here is some items i use.

Unavailable

Unavailable

Unavailable

Unavailable
Last edited by Juomari on Sep 19, 2012, 1:56:16 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info