0.9.12g Patch Notes

"
I love how awesome it is that they're fixing this like in a matter of minutes (hopefully) if this were blizzard: "Crap servers are down, give us a day or two :3"
Love ya GGG!

dude they couldn't do a patch for SC2 w/o taking the D3 servers down for 16 hours. GGG takes the servers down for a minute on a major patch. I'm baffled how bliz can justify that with how big their staff/budget is in comparison to what GGG is working with.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
To quote a post I just made in my shadow build thread,
"
Aplier wrote:
"
Version 0.9.12g

Added some Energy Shield nodes to the Shadow part of the passive skill tree.

These are right below GR, next to the life leech cluster. When I get more regrets, I'll be dropping my frenzy charges, crystal skin, and the 2 dex below claws of the pride to pick up life leech cluster and this new ES cluster, looking like this for now, 2 more levels and I'll finish up that cluster and wonder where to try next!
It's only 1 more highway node to enable the two clusters, which is definitely worth it for just the ES alone, imo, and having a reason to be that close to the life leech makes the life leech worth it too, now.

THANK YOU!!!! The life leech cluster lost some of its value with the 9.12 claw buff, but now that "I have a reason to be there" it's more than worth picking up again, =D

oh, and
"
CelticHound wrote:

Has anyone else has issues where the game thinks you have a full set of zombies, but several of them are dead?

It's zombies, they're all dead!! =P
I'm still crashing after Allocating Space... from the launcher.

Edit:
Confirmed updated patch worked. Win7 x64 here.
Last edited by icym on Sep 17, 2012, 3:21:26 AM
and we're up!
and we're up!
It's baaaaaack! :-)
Great work guys. The fix is in and you can now get your fix again folks ;-)
YOU SUCK JONATHAN!!!! EVERBODY LYNCH HIS ASS!!!!
It should be working now. Please try.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
OOOH I think I'm working now! Thanks GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info