[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2018: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

On a slower character, CD definitely needs a second move skill for those "oh crap" moments, but it is now my second favorite movement skill for lab running. It is definitely the best move skill for the new Pillars of Arun map.
Is there a file with recorded voicelines available?
wtf is dat huge nerf on oni-goroshi chance to drop wtf they even made uber hillok harder just to add salt in the wound i probabbly will never get the sword unless i buy her wtf
You know... the sword was never meant to be easy to obtain.
What did you expect... it's a guarenteed 6l that's pretty strong at all levels... it might still be easier to obtain than its utility would demand.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I farmed 1 in Abyss, used it to level 86.
Made my league run easier overall, once I got better at flasks for the degen. :)
~ The most dangerous enemy is not the one with the most weapons, but the one with the least to lose.
I'm still gonna try to nab the sword as a league starter; I tried to run it last league, but quit because I can't stand doing the story mode more than once per league. I just hope that I won't have to grind for a week or more for this sword, because if the chance is that low I might just quit the whole genre.
"
Completed 2 ChallengesDoubleU wrote:
Made my league run easier overall, once I got better at flasks for the degen. :)

Just dropped a second one in STD.
Hmmm might I farm another one in league?
~ The most dangerous enemy is not the one with the most weapons, but the one with the least to lose.
"
"

Just dropped a second one in STD.
Hmmm might I farm another one in league?

I've got 2 more chars that migrated from Abyss to Standard, both are level 7.25 and both are farming for the sword. I'll keep going, would be nice to not have to re-colour one every time I want to change builds.

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
My second drop was 15% into level 8, with 2 other level 7s that were about 75% towards level 8.
Total time on the second sword was roughly 11.5 hours over the three characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info