[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2018: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

Elemental Damage with Attacks, Ancestral Call, Chance to Ignite, Added Fire Damage, Ruthless

Not best in slot but certainly functional.
If I'm on this account and not the main one, chances are I'm waiting for Support to do something. It's fine, TencentGGG. I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway...baka.
"
The_Scourge wrote:

Priceless! lmao!

Almost forgot...

Leveling with Oni + Abberath's Hooves = hnnnnng!
Please excuse me if I come across a bit rambly, incoherent or completely off-topic. Fibro fog is a motherfucker.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
Last edited by Shovelcut on Feb 4, 2018, 7:04:53 PM
That is funny!

Oh yeah, Shovelcut, I want a pair of the hooves! I own some on standard but not in current league.
Wraeclast: Where no one smokes but everyone dies.
I nixed my basic double splash spam Goddess build (was in mid part 2 having no troubles, sort of boring) to indulge in a fantasy I've had for years now: a build that does nothing but Whirl everywhere. You'd be hard pressed to find a better sword for Whirling Blades than OGchan. So far it's a lot of fun and surprisingly effective with chance to bleed thrown in there.
If I'm on this account and not the main one, chances are I'm waiting for Support to do something. It's fine, TencentGGG. I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway...baka.
"
Sarno wrote:

Oh yes indeedy. Unfortunately my BL (BL. LOL) is on SSF abyss, and my Goddesses are all non-. How ironic.

Last edited by The_Scourge on Feb 4, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Oh... so... create a level 1 SSF, put it in their inventory, migrate only that character?
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Oh yeah, Shovelcut, I want a pair of the hooves! I own some on standard but not in current league.

I've wanted to try them since they came out but they were always too expensive for this filthy casual. I likely over-paid for the ones I bought but they've got good rolls and it's probably the easiest way to keep her blessing active almost 100% of the time but damn man you really feel the burn.

Just curious how well the hooves do end-game. Time will tell, it's definitely breathed new life into the rests of the league for me. :)
Please excuse me if I come across a bit rambly, incoherent or completely off-topic. Fibro fog is a motherfucker.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
"
The_Scourge wrote:
I nixed my basic double splash spam Goddess build (was in mid part 2 having no troubles, sort of boring) to indulge in a fantasy I've had for years now: a build that does nothing but Whirl everywhere. You'd be hard pressed to find a better sword for Whirling Blades than OGchan. So far it's a lot of fun and surprisingly effective with chance to bleed thrown in there.

Well, for per-hit Damage she's quite fine for sure. Her Whirl rate is relatively poor though, ugh :P Whirling Blades ignores base weapon speed but scales multiplicatively with local IAS, and you can't dual-wield for More AS either. Ever Whirled with two Wildslashes? Good fun, that.

I remember seeing someone roll Whirl + Cast on Crit back when, too. Utterly uncontrollable but powerful for a Whirl build. Suppose that divine Whirling will have to take its place now as the Real Whirl Build. Herald of Ash for stragglers, always nice.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
The_Scourge wrote:

Well, for per-hit Damage she's quite fine for sure. Her Whirl rate is relatively poor though, ugh :P Whirling Blades ignores base weapon speed but scales multiplicatively with local IAS, and you can't dual-wield for More AS either. Ever Whirled with two Wildslashes? Good fun, that.

I remember seeing someone roll Whirl + Cast on Crit back when, too. Utterly uncontrollable but powerful for a Whirl build. Suppose that divine Whirling will have to take its place now as the Real Whirl Build. Herald of Ash for stragglers, always nice.

Hm. I seem to have the whirls up to a level where I'm running out of mana *very* quickly. This will be the first build I've done that absolutely cannot work before Ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info