[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2018: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

"
Charan wrote:
Wait, you threw in the towel, went and bought one...and kept farming anyway?

No! That is the dumb thing. I stopped farming but accidentally clicked on one of the farmers (dumb habit and I had not yet deleted them) realized what I did, then said what the hell, maybe I'll find the sword!

Story of my life. Naturally, to make the story complete, the price has gone down. :)
Wraeclast: Where no one smokes but everyone dies.
Alanis Morisette could write a song about it.
If I'm on this account and not the main one, chances are I'm waiting for Support to do something. It's fine, TencentGGG. I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway...baka.
Yeah, we need Ironic II with lyrics adapted to PoE.
[quote="Michael_GGG"]However because we're reasonable people we decided against extending RNG into account bans.[/quote]
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Irony II -- The Irony REMAAAAINS

If I'm on this account and not the main one, chances are I'm waiting for Support to do something. It's fine, TencentGGG. I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway...baka.
Heh, I can actually somewhat relate to that.
After I dropped one, I played with it a bit, then stopped as it was too quiet.
Later figured I'd try another character, just pass the sword through stash, quickly get the farmer from strand - sword drop.
I should probably keep farming with a guy just for the meditative experience.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Just hit 90 with this sword, Has been fun xD.
Now has anyone gotten to 100 with it?
I suppose this qualifies as "success"?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
The number of upvotes it's gotten is mystifying.
what skill / links lol, could be best in slot....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info