[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2018: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

What sort of build will you be doing?
Wraeclast: Where no one smokes but everyone dies.
"
Head_Less wrote:

I was at 8.60% when Mine dropped lol

Wow... that must have taken forever.

If you seek Her she will come (after weeks and weeks of grinding)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues, or the shiny new techsupport@grindinggear.com for technical support! Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

2nd run with level 7, the hillock fight with it is really well done.
"
The_Scourge wrote:
If the music does keep playing after Rose and Thorn are dead, it might be worth a bug report.

I can confirm that it continues to play after the death of the bosses, had the map from Zana in abyss while weekending.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 15, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
is it quicker to kill all the zombies ect or just to do hillhock over and over from lvl 1?
"
Bazztastic wrote:
is it quicker to kill all the zombies ect or just to do hillhock over and over from lvl 1?

You absolutely want to kill all the zombies until at least level 6, and probably level 7.
Designer of 'Oni-Goroshi, Charan's sword'. Yes, I wrote all those lines. Even the really bad ones. I'm sorry.
I'm actually avoiding all zombies and stuff. Want to get her with a level 6 char. :D
[quote="Michael_GGG"]However because we're reasonable people we decided against extending RNG into account bans.[/quote]
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Ballsy.
Designer of 'Oni-Goroshi, Charan's sword'. Yes, I wrote all those lines. Even the really bad ones. I'm sorry.
"
The_Scourge wrote:
"
Bazztastic wrote:

You absolutely want to kill all the zombies until at least level 6, and probably level 7.

this. i get my by leveling 3 shadows till lvl 7 killing all monsters, then on 3rd? Hillock-only kill my 1st shadow got my sword :)

and then many many chromes to get 6 reds :) to try out mathil infernal-blow build. but... not liked play style, so now using as leveling item. perfectly can be played using molten strike+ancestral support -> for leveling i switched to multistrike only for bosses :)

Again - tnx charan, perfect chase sword! :D
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Jan 17, 2018, 8:35:23 AM
ALL THE RED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info