[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2017: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

My body is ready for this sword.
"
Completed 12 Challengesraics wrote:
"
Completed 13 Challenges鬼殺し wrote:
Voice acting is done. Item is considered balanced. The dialogue just needs to be coded into the right places.

Speaking of balanced, what do you think about these shaped items with global physical added as element? I mean, considering they refused to allow her blessing to also affect spells.

I've given up trying to consider shaped items as balanced. They're aimed at godslayers who need all the powercreep they can get. Apples and orange cheese, really.
3.1.1d patch note incoming:

Fixed a bug that caused the unique Oni-Goroshi to deal damage.

Not checking this account; message The_Scourge instead.
I never thought of myself as the kind of person who would become Green Goddess-obsessed, but with news that She's pretty much ready for action, I most definitely am craving Her Embrace.

Although if optimism jinxes, I suppose pessimism would counter-jinx, yes? So I will expect there to be sudden last minute hurdles preventing release.

Spoiler
Yes I know it is an old joke but it is a fun joke so I will make it as many times as I want!!!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues, or the shiny new techsupport@grindinggear.com for technical support! Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I doubt I have skill to wield Her to 90 but I think I might just be able to drag myself to the epilogue. I dunno. I'm already close to bored of maps where all I do is the same basic thing over and again (desecrate, cremate, run around until everything is dead) and yet can't imagine doing it in a more interesting way. The screen clutter is fucking ridiculous. It pains me to think there is an incredibly lean, taut...intense ARPG buried under the rolls of flab GGG allowed PoE to gain simply because players have zero regard for the game's health and just can't stop gorging on junk.

That other game is the one I'd think more worthy of my swords. Not this one.

Unfortunately that other game doesn't exist, so this one will have to do.

Well, all here in this thread would like that other game, alas, we have no choice.
Looking into it more closely, the shaper-items aren't as bad as I first thought:
The rolls for physical added as # seem to be limited similar to +X gem levels; I haven't seen a single item having more than two rolls of that, and those that had two had no spell damage or similar.
I think the Stygian Belts are the worse offender. Well, it's still bad, but it's not bad enough that I'll outright quit so I can still fool around a little and try to get the sword.
If it goes the same direction at the same speed, that might indeed be the last thing I do in the foreseeable future, and I think it qualifies for a pleasurable end.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Voice acting is done. Item is considered balanced. The dialogue just needs to be coded into the right places.

Oh shit! I took the time during Mayhem to farm for the beginners luck achievement, didn't want to be disappointed when my first unique drop on twilight wasn't OG. :P

It was well worth the ~2 hours I put into it.

Twilight Strand farmer ready to go! I've worked out a system to farm the area as fast as possible, here's hoping I don't get flagged as a bot.

Beyond ready...
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

What happens when you put Rick Nielsen, Scott Reeder, Corey Taylor and Dave Grohl in the same room as the legendary Sound City soundboard?

Fucking magic that's what! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n75NvVHQV4M
"
Completed 15 ChallengesShovelcut wrote:
"

Oh shit! I took the time during Mayhem to farm for the beginners luck achievement, didn't want to be disappointed when my first unique drop on twilight wasn't OG. :P

It was well worth the ~2 hours I put into it.

Twilight Strand farmer ready to go! I've worked out a system to farm the area as fast as possible, here's hoping I don't get flagged as a bot.

Beyond ready...

You're late to join the hype train. We all have already figured out our strategies.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I haven't. I'm just going to make a 'party' of would-be Demon Slayers and go from there. And hope like hell the Scion doesn't get it.

"
Completed 28 ChallengesFCK42 wrote:

You're late to join the hype train.

Nah, you just didn't notice me sitting at the back. ;)
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

What happens when you put Rick Nielsen, Scott Reeder, Corey Taylor and Dave Grohl in the same room as the legendary Sound City soundboard?

Fucking magic that's what! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n75NvVHQV4M
Hey 鬼殺し is the rumor true that you are going to fly the first person who gets OG in the TS to OZ and buy them dinner?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info