[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2018: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

Cool! another 1 fus buyout :D
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Ouch, seems like noone is interested or trying anymore?
It's sad, but I can understand that, since the recipe - almost guaranteed - asks for a 6L Exquisite, most people don't bother much anymore - myself included...
I don't even have a 6L apart from Tabula, I just don't feel like throwing fusings at my Exquisite to see if I hit the jackpot and then start trying vendoring things and luckly find a solution to the riddle.

Yeah, at this point it seems like the two or three people still trying will just either give up or spam random combinations until somebody has a breakthrough.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
Last edited by TheMaker51 on Mar 11, 2016, 11:33:28 AM
that "somebody"....I doubt he exists right now, just as I doubt this sword will ever come to existence. Sorry Charan, I guess no one will enjoy your sword any time soon.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
"
Opinionated wrote:
Izaro was recently a bro to me. Damnit GGG giving us so many reason to lab run.
Spoiler

So, uh, now the hard part I guess.

I am way too late and bad at riddles to have any guesses.

EDIT: I'm going to guess anyways. Well there be my guess. If you want me to try anything send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
Spoiler

Three to wield-requires three hands, goddess + 1 handed sword
pure and fine,-white one handed sword, both 20% quality
Eclipse eternal-blind gem must be socketed in eternal sword. Gems must be socketed?
to align Exquisite full and true.-gems and links must match

Spoiler

Three to save-save currency, 3 different types
risk reward-currency can either break your item or make it better
Two exalt and one encored-fuse (encored + exalt) jeweler (exalt) chrom (neither exalt or encored). OR fuse (encored) jeweler (exalt) blessed (exalt).
Counting all in equal due-They all stack up to 20? alt, blessed, chance, chrom, jewel, fuse

Trivial to brute force-IDK, requiring full stacks maybe?

Spoiler

Three to help, each matured,-3 support gems, at least level 2
All beloved by the third,-third being goddess unleashed. Gems need to be on unleashed.
All imperfect sums of two.-two being goddess scorned. added fire, melee physical, and crit chance were added. Imperfect sums, purity of fire, less duration, added fire?

just my 2 cents. if we are following the whole corrupted/non corrupted light/dark train of thought as well, wouldnt it make sense to socket the corrupted gems into one sword maybe and the non corrupted into the other? also i like the concept of that whole 3/3, 6/6, 9/9 idea. might be on to something. idk. do you please.

it also fits with the rule of two master/apprentice
Last edited by CruorLue on Mar 11, 2016, 4:23:05 PM
The rule of two,
The rule of attraction,
The rule of love,
Love burns and blinds.
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
that "somebody"....I doubt he exists right now, just as I doubt this sword will ever come to existence. Sorry Charan, I guess no one will enjoy your sword any time soon.

All things considered it was a lose lose from the start. I should have just designed a pair of end game gloves and called them Charan.
If I don't reply to you, it's probably because you said something stupid.
If you don't reply to me, it's probably because I was right and you don't want to admit it.

Animation cancelling is *awesome* for melee fluidity. Unlearn those bad habits an inferior PoE taught you already.
"
drazen21502 wrote:
~~

Get a life.
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Ouch, seems like noone is interested or trying anymore?
It's sad, but I can understand that, since the recipe - almost guaranteed - asks for a 6L Exquisite, most people don't bother much anymore - myself included...
I don't even have a 6L apart from Tabula, I just don't feel like throwing fusings at my Exquisite to see if I hit the jackpot and then start trying vendoring things and luckly find a solution to the riddle.

I'm working on accumulating the 1500 fuses to 6L an exquisite, then I'll go through and try a bunch of the previous suggestions, including ones that people thought probably weren't the case.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
鬼殺し wrote:

All things considered it was a lose lose from the start. I should have just designed a pair of end game gloves and called them Charan.

I think the problem here wasn't only the insanely hard riddle, but the fact that the last version of the sword contradicts what you said you wanted the swords to be - a cheap but somewhat powerful non-endgame weapon.

Requiring ingredients worth over 1000 chaos in standard is just nuts for a "non-endgame-weapon".
Not your fault obviously, just say'n.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Just started Ascendancy today and was in for quite a nice introduction to Cadiro for the first time. I had to keep that zone from expiring for a good while to gather enough coins! I don't know if this kind of thing is a rare occurrence with him, but he sure made it sound like this was a deal. It's a pity I haven't the slightest idea how to properly use it since it would be nice to build around this league.

The more More you have, the less Less matters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info