[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2017: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

I think I'm done for the night, it's been about 4 hours of nonstop vendoring. I'm gonna have to come back to this tomorrow after some much needed sleep.
IGN: Aux
@Mark ggg, is there anyway you can confirm if someone has the sword yet and are keeping the recipe a secret?
My guess

4 Goddess Bounds
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
My guess

4 Goddess Bounds

I lol'd
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa
Mender's Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355485
The Truth About Albino Rhoa Feathers: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/307987
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
Completed 30 ChallengesGlaciez wrote:
@Mark ggg, is there anyway you can confirm if someone has the sword yet and are keeping the recipe a secret?
No. Someone could probably look it up at work tomorrow, but I don't know who'd have that capability other than Thomas, and he's away.
"
Guioki wrote:
Anyone thought of the two chests with consecrated/desecrated ground for the gives/takes away, or other uniques that fit the bill.

The unique ring with chance to flee for sparks confusion, skill gems that give effects that match the descriptions?

Heaps of possibilities.

I just tried blackgleam, blackheart, and goddess. I liked the idea of blackheart matching the goddess bruise, being "in hand", and causing "confusion" via flee. I think cheap common uniques like this are along the right track, all of them being fine items.

Another thought: linens are things that can be considered "fine", but it seems like too much of a stretch.

I'm heading to bed tonight also, but I'll try some more tomorrow after work. Cheers yall xD
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa
Mender's Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355485
The Truth About Albino Rhoa Feathers: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/307987
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
Last edited by MenderSwiftpaw on Aug 21, 2013 3:19:54 AM
"Three so fine, one divine, and one a matching bruise,
Two that burn, two in hand, and one that sits unused,
Two that spark confusion, one that gives, one that takes,
And one that weeps when all alone... an oath fulfilled makes."

if you actually look at it, each line adds up to 5 items. not sure if it means much.

"[3]Three so fine, [1]one divine, and [1]one a matching bruise, =5
[2]Two that burn, [2]two in hand, [1]and one that sits unused, =5

[2]two that spark confusion, [1]one that gives, [1]one that takes,
[1]And one that weeps when all alone... an oath fulfilled makes." = 5

well, here's a theory...

1. three so fine could be quality gems.
2. one divine means a divine
3. a matching bruise of the divine could means a blessed.
4. two that spark confusing could be a trans and alc
5. one that gives, could be an augment.. hopefully not a exalt
6. one that takes actually does sound like a scouring
7. and one that weeps probably is a regret orb.

all i could really think of.
"

well, here's a theory...

1. three so fine could be quality gems.
2. one divine means a divine
3. a matching bruise of the divine could means a blessed.
4. two that spark confusing could be a trans and alc
5. one that gives, could be an augment.. hopefully not a exalt
6. one that takes actually does sound like a scouring
7. and one that weeps probably is a regret orb.

as much as i like the divine and the blessed theory, i think the three so fine, one divine, and a matching bruise are all talking about the same thing. The recipe needs to include the goddess bound and quality gems for a low level sword upgrade doesn't seem right.
actually the recipe I first had planned included a very specific quality/level gem.
3.1.1d patch note incoming:

Fixed a bug that caused the unique Oni-Goroshi to deal damage.

Not checking this account; message The_Scourge instead.
"
actually the recipe I first had planned included a very specific quality/level gem.

Let me guess.

10/10 Anger
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Aug 21, 2013 3:30:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info