[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2018: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

Interesting unique Charan. Was this intended to be a twink weapon for 28 pvp or is it just a coincidence it's the same as the cap level?

I'll have to theory craft a new build for lld if/when I discover it!
IGN: _Thriller_, _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Interesting unique Charan. Was this intended to be a twink weapon for 28 pvp or is it just a coincidence it's the same as the cap level?

I'll have to theory craft a new build for lld if/when I discover it!

Coincidence at first, but now it's something to consider. I always planned to go from 'rapier' to 'slashing sword' based on my art ideas, but you'll notice one of the stats (added last minute) brings the sword back into rapier territory.

The removal of '30% increased movement speed when cursed' really sucked and would have been badass in dueling, but I accept that it had to go for both known and as-yet unknown reasons.
Man, I wish PoE had better melee. OTOH will it ever be as good as For Honor's? Hell no. Sooo...there's that I guess.
The recipe to make it doesn't involve GGGold does it??

;)
[quote="diegodgo87"]
when I see a tag probation I wonder, what did this man to deserve this?
Then i feel envy, perhaps he has the balls to write the things that many of us can't.
I will shit ten-thousand bricks if you need the Allflame to craft this sword.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 20, 2013, 8:37:12 PM
A riddle to find some useless stuff.

I figure that's fun for you folks, damn who would have known...

To each his own, i guess.

Happy 'hunting'.

"
EDIT: I should have seen that coming. I really should have. The hint is in this post and I didn't put it there.
Please feel free to take a moment of your time to imagine Rory, Rhys and I smirking at this point :P
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
EDIT: I should have seen that coming. I really should have. The hint is in this post and I didn't put it there.
Please feel free to take a moment of your time to imagine Rory, Rhys and I smirking at this point :P

Go suck a lolly. :P

But in truth, my congratulations for very successfully emulating that style.
Man, I wish PoE had better melee. OTOH will it ever be as good as For Honor's? Hell no. Sooo...there's that I guess.
my theory...vendor one of his uniques with a 17% elegant sword. :o
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I will shit ten-thousand bricks if you need the Allflame to craft this sword.

Effectively meaning you can't get all the skill points you're due? That'd be so evil. No, very unlikely. :)
The writing is all Rhys, and he did an excellent job.

And unfortunately I had the last of those sour lollies yesterday night, and won't be able to by more until at least the weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info