[The Goddess Swords Discussion] 19th Jan, 2018: Volume has been fixed; Writing The Goddess

"
tobes111 wrote:
I've found the recipe :D

woo woo

Pics or didn't happen
"
FaceLicker wrote:
It wasn't an intentional troll. I was merely showing off the artwork.

@Charan - Is the image in the 1st post the finalized version of the item? I'll add the info to the wiki if it is. Unfortunately I can't access the min/max values just yet, but that will come soon hopefully.

It should be -- I asked Rory for a randomly rolled one on their internal testing realm, and thus it has the most up-to-date stats. But to be honest I've no real idea, so I guess I'll be surprised there too. I did ask for some tweaking of that moon-cross hilt (I dislike the one you linked, which is more 'complete' in the one I did) but whichever they used, I won't kick up a stink or anything.

edit: if you took it from the game files, then that's the one. Fair enough.

I know the min max values but can't reveal them. The devs like people to find these for themselves. I can say there are quite a few variable mods though, compared to Bound (which had the IPD and the evasion rating as variable; the rest were static I believe). Quite a few.
I'm like that one piece of ugly furniture too heavy to get rid of. Best you just learn how to live with it. If it comes down to you or me leaving, it's going to be you every time. I can do this all day if I want. Literally.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Aug 20, 2013, 11:49:54 PM
[removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 20, 2013, 11:52:58 PM
"
Completed 1 ChallengeAux wrote:
I threw in a Rhoa feather into the mix, no luck.

I'm thinking you guys have the first line mixed up. This is what Ratanna and I think we have figured out.

Three so fine, one divine, and one a matching bruise,

This is the set of 3 swords, the one divine is the Goddess, and the matching bruise is the Goddess Bound--refer the flavor text: "An offwhite grin, an elegant bruise."

Thoughts?

Precisely what I thought too. Not all four lines have to be recipe related.
I'm like that one piece of ugly furniture too heavy to get rid of. Best you just learn how to live with it. If it comes down to you or me leaving, it's going to be you every time. I can do this all day if I want. Literally.
"
Fenyx_187 wrote:
"
Completed 15 Challengesjustinloase wrote:
Charan,
I am sorry, but I guess I am out of the loop on your unique designs! As I understand it....
- you have made 3 swords
- 1 is already out and is a drop
- 2 just came out and can be obtained through a vendor recipe
- 3 is still in the works

They are intended to use together while leveling.

If so I think this is pretty damn clever and 'unique'.
Could you please elaborate!

This is the antithesis of "unique" by definition.

I sense sarcasm, also this was my point.

What's not unique about it? He's making a series. Seems awesome to me.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Three so fine, one divine, and one a matching bruise,

3 Q20 Goddess Bound swords, 1 Divine Orb, and 1 (Facebreaker???) Cant figure out the matching bruise yet... prolly something I'm completely overlooking...

Edit----2 Goddess bound swords and a divine orb?
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
Last edited by Bishop120 on Aug 21, 2013, 12:05:05 AM
"
"
Completed 14 ChallengesWalala wrote:
"
And yes, this thread is all about the rich guy's unique.

so its a unique you can only get as a recipe? im sure i already seen that weapon in trade chat.

so what is all this talk about this unique? its nothing new.

You've seen the item I pasted in the OP in trade chat? Interesting.

Yeah, I think he's just herping a derp.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I feel comfortable saying that I'm quite certain it isn't 3x Goddess Bounds.
IGN: Aux
Sadly I have arrived late to the party. I had work and stuff :)

Anyone want to give me a summary of what happened? It's too hard for me to tell who posted what and who edited what post, etc.

Also, is there a riddle for the Charan's new Recipe? Can anyone tell me if it's legit or not?

Edit: Did they change your sig automatically??

d:- D
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa
Mender's Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355485
The Truth About Albino Rhoa Feathers: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/307987
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
Last edited by MenderSwiftpaw on Aug 21, 2013, 12:06:26 AM
Does the Q17 from the screenshot have anything to do with it? Dunno, just throwing something out there.
IGN: Exaltin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info