ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Just read the post above your post .
}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here
Hope you guys are enjoying the build! I have made a wander build (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1151436) which I am trying out at the moment. One thing I have found that could be interesting for those who play at range with Lightning Strike is that you can probably take off Bringer of Rain and stop using Reckoning - since you are playing far away you can afford to lose blind and some block. The upside is that you have an easier time balancing resistances AND you can also have more sockets to use interesting CWDT setups and CWS setups. I have found Temporal Chains combined with chill from Arctic Breath gives some massive slows which would I think would work well with this build if you play as ranged Lightning Strike a lot. Alternatively if you want more DPS just use Elemental Weakness instead of Temporal Chains and use a CWDT Immortal Call setup on the other socket group.
Hello!
I followed this build and now I'm breezing through maps and wrecking the game. I usually carry my team in high lvl maps unless there's some LL BM spectral throw/ shatter chuck/ or discharge.

Current DPS: 118k Hatred+ HOA
140k with atziri flask
163k with power charges up.

4k Life, resists are not capped yet.
block is 40s-50s, 70s with non legacy rumis.

Total cost spent: 198ex- dagger+ 10ex- double legacy BOR+ 1ex radipth= 209exalts, everything else is self found or bought with small currencies.
But yea, as OP says, do not get Loath Bane unless u have acquity, mana is not sustainable. Really digging this build though.

but as a tip not found in build= I use Reckoning+power charge on crit+ increased crit chance+ endurance charge on melee stun. seems to work pretty work for generating endurance charges.
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
but as a tip not found in build= I use Reckoning+power charge on crit+ increased crit chance+ endurance charge on melee stun. seems to work pretty work for generating endurance charges.

Thanks for the tips. That is a really good combo.

I actually recommend Honour Etcher instead of Loath Bane because it gives the highest DPS on this build and has much much lower fee. But yes you are right that mirrored ambusher only sustainable if you have Acuity or get more mana leech.

Entropy Razor is excellent as well. I did not get a chance to test it yet. What level are you by the way? I see you put elemental damage % on belt - getting phys damage % instead will give you even higher DPS.
Yes! the Reckoning+ Quality endurance on melee stun really keeps me at full charges for the extra tankiness. Also getting quality Power charge on crit is really worth it.

I was lvl 84 then, now I'm 86
Current updated stats:
4.3k Life
73 fire, 52 cold, 73 lightning resists
128k DPS Hatred + HOA
156k DPS with Atziri flask
173K DPS with 3 Power charges.

Also swapped out my rainbowstrides with

Yea I need a better belt and gloves/rings. But today I finally attempted atziri after playing this game for like a year. Went deathless with vaals and trio but died to atziri 3x because I attacked the mirror version in split phase and I thought I could tank the flameblasts, like the 6-7k life 90+fire res incinerate builds, bad mistake though.

But I killed her and the other bosses so damn fast. a few clicks and their dead.

Probably the most fun I had in all the builds I've done and it doesn't lag like discharge/spark/coc builds.

My goal is to hit 200k DPS I suspect it'll happen when I hit lvl 91-92
"
Ceryneian wrote:
I actually recommend Honour Etcher instead of Loath Bane because it gives the highest DPS on this build and has much much lower fee. But yes you are right that mirrored ambusher only sustainable if you have Acuity or get more mana leech.

u also recommend getting acuity first and then honor etcher ? thnx alot .
}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here
"
Ap0calips3 wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

u also recommend getting acuity first and then honor etcher ? thnx alot .

Yes. But I suggest you hold off on mirroring or buying Acuity right now until Act 4 patch because we don't know what might change or new things coming with the big patch.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 6, 2015, 6:16:33 PM
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
Yes! the Reckoning+ Quality endurance on melee stun really keeps me at full charges for the extra tankiness. Also getting quality Power charge on crit is really worth it.

I was lvl 84 then, now I'm 86
Current updated stats:
4.3k Life
73 fire, 52 cold, 73 lightning resists
128k DPS Hatred + HOA
156k DPS with Atziri flask
173K DPS with 3 Power charges.

Also swapped out my rainbowstrides with

Yea I need a better belt and gloves/rings. But today I finally attempted atziri after playing this game for like a year. Went deathless with vaals and trio but died to atziri 3x because I attacked the mirror version in split phase and I thought I could tank the flameblasts, like the 6-7k life 90+fire res incinerate builds, bad mistake though.

But I killed her and the other bosses so damn fast. a few clicks and their dead.

Probably the most fun I had in all the builds I've done and it doesn't lag like discharge/spark/coc builds.

My goal is to hit 200k DPS I suspect it'll happen when I hit lvl 91-92

Nice! If you have crit multiplier and dilettante left then you will get a good boost for DPS.

PS: You do not have to get crit multiplier, some people prefer to get more crit chance because of the way multistrike works with your hits all critting or not. It is a tradeoff between wanting to crit more often or wanting to crit harder. (This is why the PCOC combo is very powerful on this build because if you crit with multistrike all your hits will crit and combined with the shock = deadly damage).
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 6, 2015, 6:20:46 PM
Hey, took some of your advice and implemented herald of thunder into my build, with a curse on hit setup. It's much better at generating power charges than the reckoning setup. I also switched the reckoning setup from generating power charges to a curse on hit setup, using elemental weakness for offense or enfeeble for defense. You could also choose to run a CWDT setup, which I haven't tested yet. I do lose my whirling blades+faster attacks setup, but my quicksilver flask is generally full while mapping, so I prefer to play it this way. I also upgraded my dagger, which boosted my DPS a bit.

Life:4202
ES:591
Mana:753(625 reserved)
DPS(hatred+ash+thunder):93.8k
DPS(+full power charges):121k
DPS(+Vaal Haste):138k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info