Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

"
Finkenstein wrote:

I noticed your trying out CODT I am using it presently on my mara with CODT+Molten shield+enduring cry+rejuvenation totem works like a charm. As soon as character takes enough damage it triggers and huge healing takes place unless they quickly divert there attention to the totem) I tried CODT on my present frenzy duelist and barely activated since they don't get hit much lol.

cheers

They only proc if you take a certain amount of damage. In my case, I am always jumping into a legion of mobs and literally tearing it apart, but I do get hit along the way. It is easy to proc all the defensive spells when you get jumped. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Cast when Damage Taken is still working properly, even with the additional 250ms CD placed on it.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hi

Lol I forgot it was amount of damage on CODT. Oh well BM marauder facebreaker is a beast with CODT since armour gets hits more often, it activates more often. To bad smoke mine can't be activated by CODT; would love to lay mine down and have the activate part triggered by CODT.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Looks like Saffell's frame is going to be used more often because of the new purity changes, if it stays true to the change from the announcement earlier today.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Looks like I can run three auras now thanks to vitality going from 60% to 40% mana reserved.

Also, it will take awhile before I get the new purity gems, and to test them out. In the mean time, I will stick around with purity of elements.
- raics, 06.08.2016

bump
- raics, 06.08.2016

What's your take on Blood Rage? It seems as long as frenzy charges are up, it doesn't take away from your health. However it does contradict the idea of having massive amounts of regen since it sort of hinders it. I've been playing with it and as much as I like the idea of having huge hp regen, it seems that my mapping experience is safer with using Blood Rage with higher regen from the additional life leech.

What level do you have your CODT on and with what setup besides enfeeble and EC?

I'm also curious about other possible skill choices for frenzy facebeaker. I tried tempest shield but it seemed very underwhelming...

And do you have an updated skill tree showing which aura nodes you took?
Last edited by TehHypocrite on Nov 26, 2013, 6:08:56 AM
"
TehHypocrite wrote:
What's your take on Blood Rage? It seems as long as frenzy charges are up, it doesn't take away from your health. However it does contradict the idea of having massive amounts of regen since it sort of hinders it. I've been playing with it and as much as I like the idea of having huge hp regen, it seems that my mapping experience is safer with using Blood Rage with higher regen from the additional life leech.

What level do you have your CODT on and with what setup besides enfeeble and EC?

I'm also curious about other possible skill choices for frenzy facebeaker. I tried tempest shield but it seemed very underwhelming...

And do you have an updated skill tree showing which aura nodes you took?

I really do not find Blood Rage that useful in this build. Sure you can get more life leech, but at the cost of canceling out a good portion of my life regen. I am not going to lose health by using Blood Rage, but I am making a bit harder on my self. The 2% life leech from the tree (heading to Marauder) is good enough to use in "Player has no life or mana regeneration" maps. You can certainly go for it, but....I just do not have anymore room to put the skill in, and I prefer Molten Shell.

CwDT is at lvl 8 which is still a good place for it proc the other skills in maps since a good portion of the mobs deal a good amount of damage to make CwDT proc often. My setup with CdWT is the two you mentioned (both at lvl 9), and Molten Shell for the extra armor at lvl 11.

This build does not leave much room for other skills to try since you already have the weapon and chest slot being empty. BoR uses your primary skill. Auras + reduced mana takes about 50% of the remaining slots. The last portion is for CwDT + enfeeble + enduring cry + molten shell. I cam try Tempest Shield, but I may have to give up Vitality or purity of elements spot for it to be reserved. 4% additional chance to block is kinda a bit underwhelming. Maybe if it was 10%, then yea I will try it out.

I only took that one aura node at the bottom left of the passive tree, and I wonder why I still have it there since it only increases the aura radius.
- raics, 06.08.2016

What two auras do you mostly use? Grace and purity?
And how are you getting that much damage only using those two aura?
I'm only hitting ~17k
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
PoorLime wrote:
What two auras do you mostly use? Grace and purity?
And how are you getting that much damage only using those two aura?
I'm only hitting ~17k

Yea, I mostly used Grace and Purity. Now thanks to Vitality's mana reserved going from 60% to 40% from a few patches ago, it makes it easier to fit it in with Grace and Purity. So, I am normally running 3 auras now.

The two auras have nothing to do with my DPS unless I use Hatred, which I rarely do these days.

I am currently have 27k DPS w/o Hatred, and 35k DPS with it. But really, this is a combination of having 999% FB, BoR, Meginord's Girdle, rings and amulet having added physical damage, 7 frenzy charges (they do boost a lot of attack speed), and the gems you see socket-ed in Bringer of Rain. Also, a little bit from cruel reward of from Oak which is 18% increased physical damage, and a bit from the passive tree, mostly at the beginning of the duelist tree.

Edit: Updated my current passive tree in my gears section.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 27, 2013, 7:45:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info