How many fusing you using when make 6 link your item?

976 fusing spent; i had this sequence of 5L in the meanwhile:

fusings spent for 5L
187 finally 6linked
first 2522. about 15 5ls in there too

second was less than 50 lol. was trying for 5l and got 6l
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
The last time that I manually 6 linked something was about 2 months into OB at 1200 Fusing(which was pretty good luck), and I learned that from then on to never do it again. I have since then made the mistake of Exalting/Eternaling a 2 hander on Nemesis, and 90 Ex in I have just given up. Crafting is for those who can still find enjoyment in using RMT, lotteries, or botting. Crafting was never intended to be done by your average 8 hour a day player, and hopefully if enough people keep leaving they will change this, because crafting in this game could be so much fun!
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Last edited by nGio on Jan 13, 2014, 5:47:58 AM

43 fusing to 6L (was throwing 2 scraps for each try)
BUT over 600 jewelers to 6 socket it.
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)

not sure of exact number, but less than 200 fus. On the other hand I spent more than 20 et/ex to get 1-2# top tier cold/chaos res, so in the end I settled for top tier str. RNG justice?
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
600 jew for 6 socket and only 30 fusing to 6 link:

The problem with asking people on the forum to tell you their story is that you only get stories worth telling. Your data is skewed by the extreme cases. Without objective data, you're going to make wrong conclusions.
used about 70-80 fusing to 6L my armor.. Was only hoping for a 5l ^^
If I don't reply to a bid, or won a bid, contact me in game, or send me a PM!
IGN: Casaub

less than 10 jewellers
174 fusings

180+ jewellers
5 fusings

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I've made four.

First took 95
Second took 1,600
Third took 1,200
Fourth took 11

RNG, it's R.