Marohi Erqi Build v.3

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAxth7jFhjIQJQUCr2jM8hVfZIOQ5fP1RJ51LvDrnd1I_yLxkuJ-3ZYfPdrKpXDXKpUeZZ89Ihkc582bQvwBqezbvtQT_krWaekFWnMN7BZ1j60qeEAef3vhQgNukdFBo4Nuify1BHJKrjao9G7DhkoxiRGYXQ0DrYV-IaVcmYz2Ut0nflMolhIaZkVcYEs4dqhO8S4Q_MFm8UTfAfAnGQbHTtqWiDOKIAqZR67-98hNlgS2VNbmkl3wUtR36-p0Cgq8XSTZ65vYHAD5kr1e1qk7ZBTioppQ==

SUMMARY

Keystone
Resolute Technique: Your hits can't be Evaded
Resolute Technique: Never deal Critical Strikes
Unwavering Stance: Cannot Evade enemy Attacks
Unwavering Stance: Cannot be Stunned
Iron Reflexes: Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating

+362 to Strength
+74 to Dexterity
+74 to Intelligence
+77 to maximum Mana
+303 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+6 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
5% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
5% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
250% increased maximum Life
70% increased Melee Physical Damage
5.4% of Life Regenerated per Second
70% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
+24% to all Elemental Resistances
+2% to maximum Fire Resistance
+2% to maximum Cold Resistance
+2% to maximum Lightning Resistance
130% increased Physical Damage with Maces
58% increased Armour
Your hits can't be Evaded
Never deal Critical Strikes
0.2% of maximum Life Regenerated per second per Endurance Charge
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold with Maces
10% increased Accuracy Rating
10% increased Light Radius
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
Cannot Evade enemy Attacks
Cannot be Stunned
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
Enemies Cannot Leech Life From You
40% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
6% increased Attack Speed with Maces
+12% to Chaos Resistance
20% increased Accuracy Rating with Two Handed Melee Weapons
3% increased Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons
12% increased Radius of Area Skills
8% increased Area Damage
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
8% increased maximum Mana
12% increased Attack Speed
40% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
+14.8% Energy Shield
+72.4% increased Melee Physical Damage
+148 Accuracy Rating
14.8% increased Evasion Rating

PRIMARY ITEMS:

And Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate

PRIMARY SKILLS: Leap Slam, Ground Slam or Sweep(+Melee Physical Damage+Added Fire Damage+Multistrike+Increased Area of Effect+Endurance Charge on Melee Stun)

SECONDARY SKILL Heavy strike(+Melee Physical Damage+Added Fire Damage+Faster Attacks)

CURSES: Cast when damage taken(+Molten Shell+Warlord's Mark+Immortal Call)

AURAS: Reduced Mana(+Grace+Purity)

CONCLUSION This build have very very very high melee damage output, and high sustain. With Marohi Erqi and this build u will OWN all.

Comment, rate. Cheers :)
Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Oct 28, 2013, 2:24:40 PM
"
Definitely an 11/10. Outstanding build, chap

Thx
Will it use kaoms? A good life build needs at least 200%
Ign BurningforeverwithKnive
i agree needs kaom, if the hammer could be 6 link you could use all the pasives seeking for life nodes and strenght and no need for damage pasives.

leapslam/groundslam/sweep hmmm ive seen some nice leapslamers but it kinda sux when you use it with multistrike, it acts kinda wierd, ground slam is kinda slow on the killing speed and same goes for sweep.

i think leap slam has the best chances of achieving a high map clear speed. But personally i would try flicker strike with melee splash if you can achieve 50%+ chaos resist.
IGN: RFFP
whats this build's dps?
"
benkeia wrote:
i agree needs kaom, if the hammer could be 6 link you could use all the pasives seeking for life nodes and strenght and no need for damage pasives.

leapslam/groundslam/sweep hmmm ive seen some nice leapslamers but it kinda sux when you use it with multistrike, it acts kinda wierd, ground slam is kinda slow on the killing speed and same goes for sweep.

i think leap slam has the best chances of achieving a high map clear speed. But personally i would try flicker strike with melee splash if you can achieve 50%+ chaos resist.

This. Late game is so much about clear speed and high iiq/iir (farming) that for 2h melee it's almost impossible imo to not use leap slam or flicker strike (although both will likely get you killed due to those other issues). Marohi is very strong and all, but I find it very hard to justify using it over a good high IAS karui maul/axe.
[Updated] to v2.
Any screenshots from character details?

With 202% life and 65% armour Unwavering Stance is a waste passive point, you won't ever be stunned having so much life and armour (especially after mob dmg nerf). I'm so curious why almost every Marauder takes it.
IGN @Ostropalca
Last edited by Evantis on Aug 19, 2013, 6:24:05 AM
"
Evantis wrote:
Any screenshots from character details?

With 202% life and 65% armour Unwavering Stance is a waste passive point, you won't ever be stunned having so much life and armour (especially after mob dmg nerf). I'm so curious why almost every Marauder takes it.

If you're on Onslaught it's for that one time when you DO need it. Might take 10k mobs before you meet the combo that gets the stun chain off, but it will happen. I know a few pro streamers (although on Anarchy) that did without perfectly fine until lvl 92. Then the stun chain happened and they redid their build to include unwavering.

But, if you're not on hardcore and you're not level 95+ where a death puts you back a week, well then you're fine I guess :)

(btw, did you do 75 and higher maps? mobs can hit pretty hard)
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info