Accuracy is too weak of a stat and weapon attack speed on rares is too small

"
wxyjac wrote:
If you are using any leech at all to effectively leech back the mana/life you used to attack; guess what, having missed a few attack just costed you so much that you have to use normal attack, which in a lot of situation means death.

Not mentioning if you're a critical build, you will need decent accuracy to confirm your criticals.

I like accuracy, I also welcome buffs on accuracy; but I don't think accuracy is too weak.

Well, I mentioned the part about leech or life gain on hit. I still think it's too weak. I guess we'll agree to disagree. I don't feel that dexterity based characters gain enough here or allow accuracy to reach a point where a rare bow can be as good as Lioneye's Glare.
I think you're contradicting yourself somewhat. Saying accuracy is too weak, and then saying that we only need a little bit of accuracy and we're set..
"
Muldeh wrote:
I think you're contradicting yourself somewhat. Saying accuracy is too weak, and then saying that we only need a little bit of accuracy and we're set..

Not at all. The fact that accuracy is weak and has diminishing returns too early is the problem because only the first little but of accuracy can meaningfully affect your hit percentage. Why is that bad? Because no amount of accuracy or dexterity will allow you to overcome the advantage that Lioneye's Glare provides. Those with more dexterity need an incentive to have more accuracy.

The fact that after a certain point, you stop getting accuracy doesn't mean that accuracy is too strong. It means that the diminishing returns on accuracy are too stiff and penalizes trying to have more than a minimal amount of it. If accuracy was actually strong and effective, you should want more of it, not less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info