Mods must be sick of baby sitting!

Every time I see a GGG mark on a thread I get excited thinking there might be new info from devs. Nope, just the same old name and blame, be nice, be adult, and respect each other! This should not have to be their only duty, right? Wouldn't you guys like our mods to have more time informing the community about the game! I suspect most of the culprits rarely even play the game anymore and just come to the forum to stir up shit. We all have our own opinions and not everyone can be right, so chill out and let these guys do more than babysit us!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Don't get confused between 'mods' and 'devs'. 'Mods' are there to moderate the forum and 'babysit' as you call it. 'Devs' are there to develop the game, and maybe help us understand it better too (if they have the time and the desire).

It sounds like the real problem is that if a GGG staff member posts a 'mod' post, then it shows up as a fancy GGG logo on the list of topics. There should be some way for readers to distinguish between GGG staff posts which are informative, and those which are just telling someone off. :)

(I have the same experience as you - I see a complaint thread and ignore it. Then, I see it has a GGG post, so I figure it must be interesting, and go in to see what it's about! Then I find out it's just a boring complaint thread, and someone from GGG hasn't actually posted their opinion.)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Whoops yeah that's what I meant.... There's so few on the whole GGG team I tend to lump them all together...thx!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Unfortunately when you're a moderator most of your time is spent babysitting. Same goes if you work as a manager or try to organize any sort of social event. It's inevitable.
Hey, this must have suggested before but could the mod reply telling people to behave maybe get a different color so we know which threads actually might contain some cool information and which ones are just "baby sitting" replies.

The exiting threads usually are the most heated debates and when u see a dev respone u get all excited only to find it was a "please behave" response?
I too get annoyed by this. I think they need a new support post tag so I know if it's a dev or mod posting and not get my hopes up.
"
boof wrote:
I too get annoyed by this. I think they need a new support post tag so I know if it's a dev or mod posting and not get my hopes up.

I made a thread about this.
Zero fucks were given by ggg.
This has come up internally, and it's being given consideration.

"
Michael_GGG wrote:
This has come up internally, and it's being given consideration.

You need to put a red icon with a hammer when a support member posts.
I'd be down for a change like this in the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info