Anarchy - Recruiting for 75+ Map Group

My map group is seeking at least two highly active players to run high level maps. We are on a private dedicated Mumble server and we actively communicate. Most of us are high level (92-95), most of us are top 25 on the ladder, but we don't care what level you are or what gear you have. You must have maps to contribute (ideally 75+).

We play daily, all throughout the day. We rotate map maker. We are trying to build a 6 man rotation - 2 of our permanent players recently quit the game.

If you're interested, please message one of us in game:
MrMeatBlender
DatDrank
Supporter since closed beta
up
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
bump
bump
What gateway.?
"
Guioki wrote:
What gateway.?

We have players in America and Europe.
well i am interested, been soloing all this time,pretty much got what i wanted, now the only thing left to do is probably lvling o :/
i am a summoner cull that only use 3 spectre(6L with mostly dmg output) 554% IIR / 87 IIQ or 454% IIR/ 117 IIQ in party and 7 auras (sometimes 8 with grace on )
L85 with a few 72'ish maps, alot of 71 though...
not afraid of any mod except blood magic o :
also cannot fight temple piety or vaal shadow with any dmg output add-on
"
kyocs wrote:
well i am interested, been soloing all this time,pretty much got what i wanted, now the only thing left to do is probably lvling o :/
i am a summoner cull that only use 3 spectre(6L with mostly dmg output) 554% IIR / 87 IIQ or 454% IIR/ 117 IIQ in party and 7 auras (sometimes 8 with grace on )
L85 with a few 72'ish maps, alot of 71 though...
not afraid of any mod except blood magic o :
also cannot fight temple piety or vaal shadow with any dmg output add-on

Thank you for your post. My suggestion would be to run your 71s and 72s in public parties, perhaps charging chaos/chisels to pay for the map rolling, and to try to build a pool of 74/75-77 maps. Either that, or buy some 75+ maps, if you want to try to join the group immediately. We would surely benefit from your MF, but we're not looking for anything other than someone who has level 75+ maps to contribute.

Let me take this time to explain why we require that new members have a pool of 75+ maps:
We all have maps. We all have 75+ maps. We're all high level, and running 73/74 maps gives basically no xp. We only run 73s and 74s to try to get 75s and 76s. Rolling good maps is extremely expensive. We would prefer to rotate between 6 active map rollers. Therefore, any new members must have level 75+ maps to contribute.
UP
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info