Just lucky or did they buff 5 and 6 Linking?

Linked the 6 Link 3 days ago. Linked the 5 Link just today. Both under 20 fusings. Scraps 3-5% each time. Yes please use your scraps on linking!
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992

You're just lucky. Spent over 100 fusings so far.
Last edited by Nolimitation on Aug 14, 2013, 6:31:05 PM

Less then 25 fusing combined, in the last week. The Vaal chest I did with scraps on a white, the robe was from the rare base.
I've noticed a lot of people talking about exalted orb drop rates being buffed and now fusing drop rates. I wouldn't be surprised if they stealth buffed those due to large complaints from everyone that this game is a currency black hole.
To be honest if this is true I may just give the game another go. Guess it is time to apply my credit (decided against an item but have some payments in).

Cheers.
About a month or 2 ago I 6l a ilvl 78 vaal regalia in around 10 fusing using 5% scraps. Not that this confirms anything, just my 2 cents.
Last edited by Splift on Aug 14, 2013, 9:08:46 PM
"
Brelm wrote:
I've noticed a lot of people talking about exalted orb drop rates being buffed and now fusing drop rates. I wouldn't be surprised if they stealth buffed those due to large complaints from everyone that this game is a currency black hole.

I just saw two exalts drop two days in a row.. so this wouldn't surprise me.
As to the Op yeah you're just lucky, been working on linking a 6S White Glorious Plate for a while now.

over 240 fusing spent today, no 5 link.

hmmm....

yesterday before i tried the scrap mtd (actually i have no idea what it is until i got desperate half way ha) i blew 40 fuse and not even a 5 link...

after i tried with the scraps i made a 6 link with only 3 fuse. Happy as hell but totally mentally drain.

end result:

Last edited by azarel41 on Aug 14, 2013, 11:31:59 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
over 240 fusing spent today, no 5 link.

Hang in there, RNGjesus is making his rounds!

(<30 fusing, <80 chroms)

w00t!
Last edited by toazd on Aug 14, 2013, 11:04:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info